Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Best place to look for renting House/Townhouse and other various questions

Old 09-21-2007, 09:07 AM
euro sport
I wupped Batmans ass

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
euro sport is a name known to alleuro sport is a name known to alleuro sport is a name known to alleuro sport is a name known to alleuro sport is a name known to alleuro sport is a name known to alleuro sport is a name known to all
Default Re: Best place to look for renting House/Townhouse and other various questions

http://www.heritageatsettlerslanding.com/

It's newly built and in downtown Hampton, but it's a bit pricey for a 3-bedroom.
Old 09-21-2007, 11:16 AM
DonVizMe
green box is back!

DonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud of
Default Re: Best place to look for renting House/Townhouse and other various questions

Talk to a realtor, there are always plenty of houses they list to rent. If you need one to talk to, I work with several Realtors that i could get you hooked up with. But I would suggest buying a house. For about 1,300 a mo you could get a house in about the 160,000 range. And thats not a bad house around here. Maybe even up to 180,000 that would be a nice 3bedroom and 2 bath house. I understand you want to rent. But why throw your money away when you dont have to?
Old 09-21-2007, 05:16 PM
Slimsta Jimsta
Eat me.

Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta

Originally Posted by DonVizMe
Talk to a realtor, there are always plenty of houses they list to rent. If you need one to talk to, I work with several Realtors that i could get you hooked up with. But I would suggest buying a house. For about 1,300 a mo you could get a house in about the 160,000 range. And thats not a bad house around here. Maybe even up to 180,000 that would be a nice 3bedroom and 2 bath house. I understand you want to rent. But why throw your money away when you dont have to?
I have no credit, no money saved up, and don't want to jump in the deep end yet. Also, how much can you get approved of making 33,400 base rate a year? with the OT I get... it'll be in the 40's, but i don't think they care about that do they?
Old 09-21-2007, 11:01 PM
DonVizMe
green box is back!

DonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud of

You could probably get approved for about 180,000 or maybe even 200,000. You dont need money to put down. It should not be that hard to find a seller to play closing costs. let me know if you would like some help or some advice shoot me a PM. Any income helps, OT is good as long as you can show its consistant. I have worked with a few people in your situation, and I have helped them get into a house. Just one problem would be credit, but there are ways to help that out. Even when renting you have to get a credit check by most places.
Old 09-22-2007, 05:55 AM
Atlantis
OV-104

Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis

Check out Burbage Grant and in Suffolk. There are ALOT of townhouses that have gone up in the past 5-10 years. I've been house shopping with my cousin for the past two months so I've seen alot of different places. If you can get a good sized loan heck you can even get a place in The Riverfront.
Old 09-22-2007, 06:27 AM
Silverbullet86
Registered Member

Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86

dont know if this helps you or not slimster, but Shaminii on the forums here is living in a really nice town house thats in private neighborhood that surounds a lake in VA Beach off of Witchduck Rd. He is looking for two roomates. i believe his parents wanted around 500/ person.
Old 09-22-2007, 07:38 AM
Slimsta Jimsta
Eat me.

Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta

Originally Posted by DonVizMe
You could probably get approved for about 180,000 or maybe even 200,000. You dont need money to put down. It should not be that hard to find a seller to play closing costs. let me know if you would like some help or some advice shoot me a PM. Any income helps, OT is good as long as you can show its consistant. I have worked with a few people in your situation, and I have helped them get into a house. Just one problem would be credit, but there are ways to help that out. Even when renting you have to get a credit check by most places.
yea, i mean... i'll wait until next year to really start looking into buying. i don't want to jump into something like that just yet
Originally Posted by hondakidn06
Check out Burbage Grant and in Suffolk. There are ALOT of townhouses that have gone up in the past 5-10 years. I've been house shopping with my cousin for the past two months so I've seen alot of different places. If you can get a good sized loan heck you can even get a place in The Riverfront.
yea, i'm not really trying to live on the other side of the water
Originally Posted by Silverbullet86
dont know if this helps you or not slimster, but Shaminii on the forums here is living in a really nice town house thats in private neighborhood that surounds a lake in VA Beach off of Witchduck Rd. He is looking for two roomates. i believe his parents wanted around 500/ person.
same as above, thanks thoguh