Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

Whats REALLY Worth It?

Old 08-31-2003, 05:55 AM
sk8rmike
Bitches get Stitches

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike

yeah dude for real you really dont know anything. just start reading as much as you can on honda-tech and hondaswap.org and places like that....no one that has a fast car that you will meet has done it by asking people "what should i get". they have done it by researching and putting together what they feel will be a strong motor that will make good numbers because of the parts that they chose. everyone on here that knows there shit has a different opinion on what would be a badass setup, so im sure each one of us could give you a totally different answer to your question and they would still all be feasible motor builds. RESEARCH!!!
Old 08-31-2003, 10:43 AM
S dot Camp
Asshole Supreme

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
S dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud of

Originally posted by PWRVTEC

Thats all I feel like typing...lol
That's why I didn't even attempt to answer this question again. If I remember correctly this forum has a search function, right?