Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Ever filled for bankruptcy?

Old 12-09-2007, 06:32 PM
Vanilla Face
face is vanilla

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face
Default Re: Ever filled for bankruptcy?

I lolled at Domino's Pizza Hut

GTFO.

Ohh, and fyi, I managed a Domino's when I was 18, I worked at 2 different stores, one having the highest paying tips in hampton roads, and the other in second, you didn't make close to $100 a night on average. You could break $100, but most drivers would walk out with $60-70 a night on average, know, because I counted every drivers money and gave them their tips. friday or saturday would have been your best chance. The average driver takes 2.6 runs in an hour, so if you worked 6 hours, rush-close, you would have to get about $6.50 a run in tips on average to average $100 a night.
Old 12-09-2007, 06:33 PM
VanillaThrilla
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

$20k isn't that much at all really... and I agree--bankruptcy should not be used as a cop out.

I understand things happen, but if you did the crime, you should do the time. If I went out and bought a big screen tv, computer, furniture, car, etc that I couldn't afford, then I'd have to live with the consequences of surviving on generic Nabs and tap water for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. You have to make sacrifices to get your finances straight when you get in a hole, and that's what your friend needs to do. Stop going out to eat, stop driving around unless it's absolutely necessary (wasting gas), stop buying brand names at the grocery store.. don't go shopping for unnecessary things like clothes, dvds, music, etc.. I mean just cut ALL of the shit out, and work out payment plans.

Hell, I'd be glad to help if I can in some way. There are a lot of ways to get creditors to give you a helping hand. Start reading some of the credit related forums for a heads up on how to handle something like that.

You might want to ask her how excited she would feel to only be able to get a $500 SECURED credit card after filing... and having to start ALL OVER. Annual fees? No thanks.. High interest rates? I'll pass...

BTW, for fucks sake.. please spell "FILE" correctly. Thank you.
Old 12-09-2007, 07:06 PM
Bustadust
Registered Member

Bustadust can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by Rprsntng757
I lolled at Domino's Pizza Hut

GTFO.

Ohh, and fyi, I managed a Domino's when I was 18, I worked at 2 different stores, one having the highest paying tips in hampton roads, and the other in second, you didn't make close to $100 a night on average. You could break $100, but most drivers would walk out with $60-70 a night on average, know, because I counted every drivers money and gave them their tips. friday or saturday would have been your best chance. The average driver takes 2.6 runs in an hour, so if you worked 6 hours, rush-close, you would have to get about $6.50 a run in tips on average to average $100 a night.
lol u pretty much agreed to everything i said but in a disagreement way? i didnt make 100 average, i might of made 100 twice a month, LMAO thanks for agreeing tho
Old 12-09-2007, 07:07 PM
Bustadust
Registered Member

Bustadust can only hope to improve

lmao and i just caught the dominos pizza hut LMAO, there was suppose to be a and haha. and for the guy who said he was a manager, u all people should know, if that night is under staffed, you are breaking a 100.
Old 12-09-2007, 07:10 PM
MAD_DOHC
He's like the wind

MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC

Originally Posted by Bustadust
i didnt make 100 average, i might of made 100 twice a month, LMAO thanks for agreeing tho
when i was 18 i delivered for domino's pizza hut and i came out with a 100 dollars a night easily as well

Hmmm, seems like contradicting statements to me. Don't think he was agreeing with you.

You might want to stick to huffing glue or paint or whatever is killing your brain cells cause having conversations seems to be above your level of thought.
Old 12-09-2007, 09:10 PM
Vanilla Face
face is vanilla

Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face

lol u pretty much agreed to everything i said but in a disagreement way? i didnt make 100 average, i might of made 100 twice a month, LMAO thanks for agreeing tho
No, I agreed with nothing you said. I also waited tables, I averaged $80 a night, while the bartenders would be disappointed with $250.
Old 12-09-2007, 09:16 PM
edtek
where ma ribbons at?

edtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by MAD_DOHC
Hmmm, seems like contradicting statements to me. Don't think he was agreeing with you.

You might want to stick to huffing glue or paint or whatever is killing your brain cells cause having conversations seems to be above your level of thought.
lol "huffing glue"
Old 12-10-2007, 04:18 AM
Jay
VR-4ever

Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay

Originally Posted by eclpsed
...oohhhh yea cause i like to hit on females who work with my gf. no one here pulled you cord so stop talking already.
And this is where your thread ends.

For more information on filing for bankruptcy, see: www.google.com