Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

local siberian husky breeder?

Old 01-07-2008, 08:02 PM
Wii
Retired OG

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii
Default Re: local siberian husky breeder?

Originally Posted by bigbodycrx
im also thinkin of gettin one. ive been lookin threw the spca but want a young one so it can grow and get use to my pug and yorkie. thanks if anyone knows anything.
Originally Posted by Jermizzle
theres one is central VA. i bought two pure siberian huskies from that kennel.

here is the website:
http://www.siberianhuskypups.org
Read the entire thread next time.
Old 01-07-2008, 08:47 PM
Jarrod
braap braap

Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod

Originally Posted by Big D
ahh finally someone wants a dog that is not a fuckin pitbull. great dogs, my grandma used to bread them, i had a white and red one with blue eyes, dog was gorgeous(sp?) you'll love em....................................Big D
I have one now just like that. I <3 him.
Old 01-07-2008, 09:27 PM
dallasb84
Banned

dallasb84 is an unknown quantity at this point

i got one.... he is the worst dog i have ever seen. ive had two pits and both of them together were not as much trouble as this little bastard is. owner paid almost a grand for him..... he has caused almost 3grand in damage to this house.....

he is a pure breed and was bought by a prestigous kennel out of state.

he is by no means an alpha male which is probablly the issue. hes calmed down alot as i have started to spend more time with him. the actual owner tries to keep him as an indoor animal which a husky is not. he is very pretty and very smart. but.... need constant discipline and attention.

he pisses and shits when he feels like it. i take him for walks but it really makes no difference. he digs through the trash can. gets into the bathroom if he gets the chance and chews my old shving razors to bits. eats random shit like hair gell and toothpaste. everytime i get home hes looking out the window at me. if he stays in the window hes been good. if he runs off he knows hes about to get his ass fucked up and slammed. i have beat the hell out of this dog and at the same time spent alot of time with him but i cannot break his mischief side. its like hes almost a rebelous teen.

i live in a townhome which is not in the least an approprate place for a dog of this type... huskys need to be outside or in a kennel while unattended. they need a place to run.

if you cant give this type of animal the suitible place to live i would consider it being cruel to the animal. i love this dog even though hes not mine but.....
yeah.

just my experience. if you can find a bitch i know a perfect male that needs some serious ass. he has blue eyes as well.
Old 01-07-2008, 09:38 PM
bwit43
Registered Member

bwit43 has much to be proud ofbwit43 has much to be proud ofbwit43 has much to be proud ofbwit43 has much to be proud ofbwit43 has much to be proud ofbwit43 has much to be proud ofbwit43 has much to be proud ofbwit43 has much to be proud ofbwit43 has much to be proud ofbwit43 has much to be proud ofbwit43 has much to be proud of

Me and my wife just got a husky puppy last year, shes about 2-3 months now and has potty training semi-down(no number 2s in the house any more, and number 1s only if shes left alone for more than 4 or 5 hours.)

Shes very active and loves playing, already has the sit command down, can shake with her paw, semi good with lay down, and is pretty good with leave it. Really intelligent dog.

Oh she also loves getting dirty and digging holes in the yard.

Shes mostly a house dog, she loves playing with our beagle and hes starting to get used to her. They definately need a yard to run around and burn off energy in. I would highly recommend having another dog around as well.

This is when she was about 2 weeks maybe?

From today: Shes got some big knees huh.

Daddy Dog:

lazy ass beagle:
Old 01-08-2008, 05:22 AM
Voodoo ST
Handling is Key!

Voodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these parts

I had a Husky many years ago and it was one of the worst dogs ive ever owned....... Chewed every damn thing in my house..... one day I left the front windows cracked for fresh air and the dog lifted the window up, busted out the screen and went roaming the neighborhood all day till i got home. Pain in the ass dog!

The best dog ive ever owned is my current one........ 7 month old Giant Alaskan Malamute thats 98lbs and all baby! love her to death and smart as can be!
Old 01-08-2008, 08:57 AM
Veritas
MLB! Lets GO!

Veritas Veritas Veritas Veritas Veritas Veritas Veritas Veritas Veritas Veritas Veritas

Originally Posted by bwit43

sooo cute. i want one.
Old 01-08-2008, 11:21 AM
Vision757

Vision757 is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: local siberian husky breeder?

[QUOTE=bwit43;3723735]

This is when she was about 2 weeks maybe?

From today: Shes got some big knees huh.

Daddy Dog:

HOLY CRAP. YOUR DOG IS BEAUTIFUL!!!

Always been interested in sib. husky's. WHAT's so great about them? I heard they are very independent? and that can be a bad thing sometimes.

i'd like to have a great dane and a husky someday. =)
Old 01-08-2008, 02:21 PM
bwit43
Registered Member

bwit43 has much to be proud ofbwit43 has much to be proud ofbwit43 has much to be proud ofbwit43 has much to be proud ofbwit43 has much to be proud ofbwit43 has much to be proud ofbwit43 has much to be proud ofbwit43 has much to be proud ofbwit43 has much to be proud ofbwit43 has much to be proud ofbwit43 has much to be proud of

Great Danes are awesome, gentle giants, least everyone i've seen. Some dogs just take more patience than others. We might get a malamute someday. Just a little to much dog though right now

Shelties are awesome as well if you don't mind a lot of barking.
Old 01-08-2008, 03:57 PM
tie fitr
Full Retard

tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr

Huskies are very beautiful, but they are def not for everyone. They are very high energy dogs that need a lot of excersize. My girlfriend had one and it's only mission in life was to look foe a way to escape the yard and disappear for days at a time. I hated that dog!
Old 01-08-2008, 04:57 PM
bigbodycrx
No more yellow

bigbodycrx has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Wii
Read the entire thread next time.
hey how about i emailed them and they didnt email back. So unless you have something useful to say gtfo.