Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

DMV question

Old 03-17-2009, 06:47 AM
DamItAll2Hell
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DamItAll2Hell has disabled reputation
Default DMV question

Does anyone know how the point system works as far as when you get a ticket and it goes off your record after the 2 years. do they give you those points back? so lets say youre at -8 and you had a speeding ticket of 10+ which is -4 pts. after the 2 years will it go to -4. lets not worry about the +1pts for the year you dont get a ticket.
Old 03-17-2009, 06:50 AM
TomRiddle
Down to my Ball Fro!

TomRiddle is a jewel in the roughTomRiddle is a jewel in the roughTomRiddle is a jewel in the roughTomRiddle is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: DMV question

http://www.dmv.org/point-system.php
Old 03-17-2009, 06:50 AM
crxnfx
I have a 20 valve...

crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx

i think you would have a better chance at finding these answers in the FAQ portion of the actual dmv website then come on here asking silly questions you know you are going to get flamed for. let me guess, you know this "guy"....
Old 03-17-2009, 06:54 AM
TomRiddle
Down to my Ball Fro!

TomRiddle is a jewel in the roughTomRiddle is a jewel in the roughTomRiddle is a jewel in the roughTomRiddle is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by crxnfx
i think you would have a better chance at finding these answers in the FAQ portion of the actual dmv website then come on here asking silly questions you know you are going to get flamed for. let me guess, you know this "guy"....
Old 03-17-2009, 07:04 AM
RCR Roscoe
Body In Trunk.

RCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond repute

Hi there, welcome to the site n whatnot. now is a great chance to save yourself a headache and a quick U turn on this site with a nice introduction.
Old 03-17-2009, 07:23 AM
JAPCO
el oh el

JAPCO JAPCO JAPCO JAPCO JAPCO JAPCO JAPCO JAPCO JAPCO JAPCO JAPCO

Originally Posted by RCR Roscoe
Hi there, welcome to the site n whatnot. now is a great chance to save yourself a headache and a quick U turn on this site with a nice introduction.
Roscoe, we all know that that wont save him now. Try as he may he will probably continue to get flamed.

Oh and welcome to VAD