Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

Snapped a few pics today *cobra content*

Old 05-25-2009, 10:04 AM
Kris.Is.Foamin
Dickbutt #peentip

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin
Default Re: Snapped a few pics today *cobra content*

Originally Posted by huntrcrker
1/4 mm spacer.
I think you pretty much divided by zero.

Nice cah
Old 05-25-2009, 10:06 AM
UNCLEBENZ
www.anchor-room.com

UNCLEBENZ has disabled reputation

$320 shipped for both. Theyre old style bfgs and I got them off ebay because they were discontinued. The new bfg drags only fit 18inch wheels.

Is it the 3inch pulley you got and does it have a hub or does it not need it? Really looking for a 2.76 or 2.8 should hold me over until next winter when I go t/s.
I sell the 315/35/17's BFG Drags for $386 for a set, to your door! I have them on my Cobra.

I think it is the 2.80" pulley, and yes it would require a hub.
Old 05-25-2009, 02:52 PM
Lord Humongous
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

315/35/17 bfg's on 17x10.5 wheel, 1/4 mm spacer. I have h&r race springs on there now, use to have cut coupe springs and tried sport springs but just rubbed too much and was tired of dragging exhaust.
Do you have the isolators on there? I have the H&R race springs and mine looks lower. I want to get the 315s on the replica 10th ann rims but my 285/40/17s already rub when hit big bumps and I still need to install the MM low profile bolts

I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to go to a 315/35 or less.
Old 05-25-2009, 05:22 PM
huntrcrker
Registered Member

huntrcrker has a spectacular aura abouthuntrcrker has a spectacular aura abouthuntrcrker has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by B-Well
1/4"? or 14mm?
Yea its really a 1/4 inch spacer, mm was for maximum motorsports.

Originally Posted by UNCLEBENZ
I sell the 315/35/17's BFG Drags for $386 for a set, to your door! I have them on my Cobra.

I think it is the 2.80" pulley, and yes it would require a hub.
Im just going to stick to my original plan and this coming winter get a t/s and see Ed Clark as you suggested to tune it.

Originally Posted by Lord Humongous
Do you have the isolators on there? I have the H&R race springs and mine looks lower. I want to get the 315s on the replica 10th ann rims but my 285/40/17s already rub when hit big bumps and I still need to install the MM low profile bolts

I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to go to a 315/35 or less.
Stock isos but I took the top front ones out, also have the mm low pro bolts. Springs been on car about 2 months now. I checked out your cobra when you lowered it in December, yours does look lower you sure you dont have h&r sports?

You get the rear fenders rolled youll be good to go.
Old 05-25-2009, 05:27 PM
Lord Humongous
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

Stock isos but I took the top front ones out, also have the mm low pro bolts. Springs been on car about 2 months now. I checked out your cobra when you lowered it in December, yours does look lower you sure you dont have h&r sports?

You get the rear fenders rolled youll be good to go.
Yea, I don't have any isos so that's probably why it's lower. I just went out and tightened up the Konis and that seems to have taken care of the problem. If it keeps doing it, then I might have to put in the lower isos in the back and then go to a 35 profile tires
Old 05-25-2009, 06:48 PM
BCisme
Poop Ban-nana owns U

BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme

your mustang > my mustang.
your house > my house.

your life > my life.