Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Meeks Disposal!!!!!! What can I do?

Old 07-30-2009, 06:24 AM
ChvyOnDubz
MVP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ChvyOnDubz ChvyOnDubz ChvyOnDubz ChvyOnDubz ChvyOnDubz ChvyOnDubz ChvyOnDubz
Default Re: Meeks Disposal!!!!!! What can I do?

So....I've been in contact with the head person at Wavy TV 10 on your side and she is very interested in the case. I have talked to chesapeake police department and filed a charge against them. I know it may seem harsh but I am now the 3rd person that has had this problem with Meeks Disposal and I get tired of people not owning up to their responsibility. I was a safe distance from the truck, or at least what seemed to be safe for me. It is their load and they can actually be ticketed for having an unsafe load. This would fall into that category I think. I'm clearly pissed off that the paint fell on the car but even more pissed off that they do not have the decency to return my phone calls. This situation could have been resolved a lot easier
Old 07-30-2009, 07:00 AM
98formulaLS1
Registered Member

98formulaLS1 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by ChvyOnDubz
So....I've been in contact with the head person at Wavy TV 10 on your side and she is very interested in the case. I have talked to chesapeake police department and filed a charge against them. I know it may seem harsh but I am now the 3rd person that has had this problem with Meeks Disposal and I get tired of people not owning up to their responsibility. I was a safe distance from the truck, or at least what seemed to be safe for me. It is their load and they can actually be ticketed for having an unsafe load. This would fall into that category I think. I'm clearly pissed off that the paint fell on the car but even more pissed off that they do not have the decency to return my phone calls. This situation could have been resolved a lot easier
good on you for not letting other treat you like the bitch.
Old 07-30-2009, 07:09 AM
ILLEGAL
Double Agent HT

ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL

you still should have called your insureance asap. they would have gotten your car fixed, then sued the company for the money to be paid back for you.
Old 07-30-2009, 07:15 AM
98formulaLS1
Registered Member

Originally Posted by ILLEGAL
you still should have called your insureance asap. they would have gotten your car fixed, then sued the company for the money to be paid back for you.
thats a way to do it, but it's still an insurance claim. I'm pretty sure anytime where your insurance has to dish our money for any car, it causes your premium to increase.
Old 07-30-2009, 07:25 AM
ILLEGAL
Double Agent HT

ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL

Originally Posted by OhNoez!
call the news yo.
he said he did, u read much?
Old 07-30-2009, 07:27 AM
ILLEGAL
Double Agent HT

Originally Posted by 98formulaLS1
thats a way to do it, but it's still an insurance claim. I'm pretty sure anytime where your insurance has to dish our money for any car, it causes your premium to increase.
not mine, so if your does, you need to get a new company. It's a not at fault incident and should not affect you in any way. (just like a hit and run or vandalizm).
Old 07-30-2009, 07:27 AM
Chris G.
STi Round I

Chris G. Chris G. Chris G. Chris G. Chris G. Chris G. Chris G. Chris G. Chris G. Chris G. Chris G.

Originally Posted by 98formulaLS1
It would be comprehensive so your insurance would not go up. If it was collision it would.
Old 07-30-2009, 07:35 AM
98formulaLS1
Registered Member

Originally Posted by ILLEGAL
not mine, so if your does, you need to get a new company. It's a not at fault incident and should not affect you in any way. (just like a hit and run or vandalizm).
Originally Posted by Chris G.
It would be comprehensive so your insurance would not go up. If it was collision it would.
ahh ok, got it.