Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

Cloaking Color Changing Cop Car

Old 12-03-2009, 09:36 PM
Cyanide Jello
Zerofucksgiven

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello
Default Re: Cloaking Color Changing Cop Car

Originally Posted by pbluva
Well, an escalade that looks like its driven by a gang banger (big chrome rims etc..) is gonna call less attention than a stock escalade/under cover car. I guess that's their thinking...

My take on it is...if you wanna go undercover. Get a car that's actually under cover and doesn't make me tap my brakes just in case, and for once put a power plant in it so it can play catch up and kick ass if necessary.
We actually have a Roanoke City cop car thats a Magnum on 20s or 22s rollin around... We probably have more undercover cars in Roanoke than actual cruisers... All different colors and make/models... Shit is ridiculous here... I tap my brakes whenever I see ANYTHING that could possibly resemble a cop car... I drove passed a gold Ford Expedition on my way home thinkin it was a cop car b/c it pulled out of a random dark parking lot and had tinted windows...

Originally Posted by 3Point5SE
If Cops really wanted to fool someone they'd roll around in a blacked out shitty puke colored honda civic with a built motor. Like the ones that some ricers think are the shit. I thought this was going to be on some inspector gadget shit where lights popped out. But I think this is pretty neat. I don't think it'd work out as a every cop type of car. Maybe for detectives or people in special units like the gang units.
Vinton supposidly has/had/is working on a black Civic patrol car... Last summer I heard about people racing it or trying to race it in Vinton and as soon as they nail it, it lights em up...
Old 12-04-2009, 05:40 AM
raven816
Registered member

raven816 has a reputation beyond reputeraven816 has a reputation beyond reputeraven816 has a reputation beyond reputeraven816 has a reputation beyond reputeraven816 has a reputation beyond reputeraven816 has a reputation beyond reputeraven816 has a reputation beyond reputeraven816 has a reputation beyond reputeraven816 has a reputation beyond reputeraven816 has a reputation beyond reputeraven816 has a reputation beyond repute

This thing is pretty kool I guess, but what happens when its a really hot sunny day? those graphics are gonna show. Here in harrisonburg we have a late 90's svt cobra its all black ,blacked out lights, tinted windows, and on the rear bumper in little litle red writing it says "donated by your local drug dealer". Ive had it try to race me several times one when I was on my old Raven R6 and once in my VR4; both times somthing just didnt feel right so I let em pass to make a long story short I used to work with the guy that towed the car for the police; He said that they found $30,000 in cash!! 4 handguns, a sawed off 12gauge, 2oz of cocaine, 1500!! Xtacy pills, some shrooms and like a lb of weed. Crazy right the tow guy i know said that him and his wife waited at the police impound lot with the car and the keys for like an hour @ like 3am waiting for someone to get there to let them in. me personally i think i would have hoped in the car a diped out lol

Last edited by raven816; 12-04-2009 at 05:47 AM.
Old 12-04-2009, 05:46 AM
Dearhat
sccooopp

Dearhat Dearhat Dearhat Dearhat Dearhat Dearhat Dearhat Dearhat Dearhat Dearhat Dearhat

Originally Posted by raven816
This thing is pretty kool I guess, but what happens when its a really hot sunny day? Here in harrisonburg we have a 99 svt cobra its all black ,blacked out lights, tinted windows, and in little litle red writing it say "donated by your local drug dealer". Ive had it try to race me several times one when I was on my old raven r6 and once in my VR4 to make a long story short i used to work with the guy that towed the car for the police; He said that they found chandguns, a sawed off 12gauge, 2oz of cocaine, 1500!! Xtacy pills, some shrooms and like an oz of weed. Crazy right the tow guy i know said that him and his wife waited at the police impound lot with the car and the keys for like an hour @ like 3am waiting for someone to get there to let them in. me personally i think i would have hoped in the car a diped outlol
thats a lot of drugs.
Old 12-04-2009, 05:50 AM
raven816
Registered member

raven816 has a reputation beyond reputeraven816 has a reputation beyond reputeraven816 has a reputation beyond reputeraven816 has a reputation beyond reputeraven816 has a reputation beyond reputeraven816 has a reputation beyond reputeraven816 has a reputation beyond reputeraven816 has a reputation beyond reputeraven816 has a reputation beyond reputeraven816 has a reputation beyond reputeraven816 has a reputation beyond repute

^ yeah I know they were from like south carolina or sumthin they busted the guys on 81n right past h-burg
Old 12-04-2009, 06:25 AM
catfSSh
Registered member

catfSSh catfSSh catfSSh catfSSh catfSSh catfSSh catfSSh catfSSh catfSSh catfSSh catfSSh

Originally Posted by Cyanide Jello
We actually have a Roanoke City cop car thats a Magnum on 20s or 22s rollin around... We probably have more undercover cars in Roanoke than actual cruisers... All different colors and make/models... Shit is ridiculous here... I tap my brakes whenever I see ANYTHING that could possibly resemble a cop car... I drove passed a gold Ford Expedition on my way home thinkin it was a cop car b/c it pulled out of a random dark parking lot and had tinted windows...

Vinton supposidly has/had/is working on a black Civic patrol car... Last summer I heard about people racing it or trying to race it in Vinton and as soon as they nail it, it lights em up...
wtf
Old 12-04-2009, 06:27 AM
Cyanide Jello
Zerofucksgiven

Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello

Originally Posted by catfSSh
wtf
Yea, its bad in Roanoke...
Old 12-04-2009, 07:08 AM
Phil703
Registered Member

Phil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these parts

That's cool as shit. But kinda over kill..
Old 12-04-2009, 08:47 AM
Halfrican
I like grape drank

Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican

Originally Posted by Cyanide Jello

Yah see that's exactly what I mean. That shit would be perfect here in chesterfield, cuz the second those bitch ass soccer moms and old ladies with a death wish come flying down route 10, they always see the cop before it see's them. Its just how it is...
Old 12-04-2009, 01:15 PM
MarkiSick
Fucks wit it

MarkiSick MarkiSick MarkiSick MarkiSick MarkiSick MarkiSick MarkiSick MarkiSick MarkiSick MarkiSick MarkiSick

always trying to get someone tisk