Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Good place to get a windshield?

Old 04-09-2011, 05:42 PM
VanillaThrilla
wub wub wub wub

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla
Default Re: Good place to get a windshield?

Originally Posted by Cosmo
We're with State Farm. We have a $250 deductible. I don't think we have any special coverage or anything. I believe they include the windshield coverage in their basic policy.
I had State Farm when I started driving and spun off of my parents policy onto my own, but they eventually gave me the boot when I was much younger because of my driving record. I had a lot of tickets when I was younger because it never effected my insurance until the end... They, for whatever reason, never ran a regular MVR check and never updated my policy to reflect that I had accumulated tickets. Wish they would have, 'cause I would have slowed down sooner.

Had a few issues other than that with State Farm. I was involved in two hit and run's that their subrogation team handled, and then tried to report it as an at-fault claim. Roanoke City apparently doesn't think it's necessary to follow through with drunk drivers that are involved in accidents and leave the scene--even though I was able to give them the guys first name, his license plate, vehicle, type of beer he was driving during the accident, etc. I kept following up with the detective and he claimed he had been unable to get ahold of the driver during regular hours, and that was the end of it on their part. Unbelievable. Anyway, I fought with State Farm about the at-fault aspect of the claim, and it was eventually removed thanks to the insurance commissioner.

Last edited by VanillaThrilla; 04-09-2011 at 05:45 PM.
Old 04-09-2011, 05:49 PM
IM A JOKE
H House inc.

IM A JOKE IM A JOKE IM A JOKE IM A JOKE IM A JOKE IM A JOKE IM A JOKE IM A JOKE

If you can't figure out how to go get your own windshield without the pathetic help of us,you suck pretty good.
Old 04-09-2011, 06:06 PM
VanillaThrilla
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by IM A JOKE
If you can't figure out how to go get your own windshield without the pathetic help of us,you suck pretty good.
I think I posted a thread recently about getting a windshield too..