Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Tidewater Area Peeps: Jenro's being forced to stop car shows

Old 11-13-2013, 07:19 PM
Jenro's Diner
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jenro's Diner has disabled reputation
Default Re: Tidewater Area Peeps: Jenro's being forced to stop car shows

Hello! Lol. This is Michelle, Mike Lambaiso's girlfriend at Jenro's Diner. Please friend Jenro's Diner on Facebook if you haven't already. please pass the petition around. And please come to the fundraiser events on Friday and Saturday. https://www.facebook.com/Jenrosdiner...47873378597780
Old 11-13-2013, 07:25 PM
DOOM
C.R.E.A.M

DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM

Originally Posted by Jenro's Diner
Hello! Lol. This is Michelle, Mike Lambaiso's girlfriend at Jenro's Diner. Please friend Jenro's Diner on Facebook if you haven't already. please pass the petition around. And please come to the fundraiser events on Friday and Saturday. https://www.facebook.com/Jenrosdiner...47873378597780
ayo girl post up a pic
Old 11-14-2013, 05:43 AM
BAN HAMMER
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER

Originally Posted by Jenro's Diner
Make a separate thread in the "current events" section please. Don't spam all
These threads with the petition.
Old 11-14-2013, 08:26 AM
boostjunkie
ITR prick #1...

boostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Heat
yeah that's what im sayin, all them old geezers and their slow V8s, hah. ask any racer, any real racer, it's the honda crew keepin the scene alive

i doubt you flipped the script that bad..

youre die-hard dsm..
Old 11-14-2013, 10:50 AM
Heat
HAM

Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat

Originally Posted by boostjunkie
i doubt you flipped the script that bad..

youre die-hard dsm..

Unfortunately I had to send the dsm on her way after some intern at my work decided he wanted to plow his volvo into her from the back.

A story:

My last kill in the dsm, I pull up on some new red 5.0 mustang with plates "FAST 5OH" at a light on jefferson with his windows down. Redneck lookin dude prolly in his 40s. I say to him "I hope you're ready to have your ass handed to you" and rev my engine.

Spool up the 50 trim with the 2-step set at 4500 rpms, light goes green. I hear him shredding tires while I put about 3 bus lengths on him by the top of second.

Later that day I'm stopping by to see one of my slam pieces in Kingstowne apartments right there behind IHOP and I see the same mustang parked out there. /laugh

It was a good run, 13 years with that car, she served me well.

The above all took place in Mexico.

Old 11-14-2013, 11:47 AM
boostjunkie
ITR prick #1...

boostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Heat
Unfortunately I had to send the dsm on her way after some intern at my work decided he wanted to plow his volvo into her from the back.

A story:

My last kill in the dsm, I pull up on some new red 5.0 mustang with plates "FAST 5OH" at a light on jefferson with his windows down. Redneck lookin dude prolly in his 40s. I say to him "I hope you're ready to have your ass handed to you" and rev my engine.

Spool up the 50 trim with the 2-step set at 4500 rpms, light goes green. I hear him shredding tires while I put about 3 bus lengths on him by the top of second.

Later that day I'm stopping by to see one of my slam pieces in Kingstowne apartments right there behind IHOP and I see the same mustang parked out there. /laugh

It was a good run, 13 years with that car, she served me well.

The above all took place in Mexico.

aaaaaah ha ha ha ha ha..

thats too good to be true!