Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

*RANT* - Dumb Shizz Honda kids do

Old 09-17-2009, 09:04 AM
ryanherington
yaaat.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington
Default Re: *RANT* - Dumb Shizz Honda kids do

First off, why do you care so much? I didn't have AC/PS in my coupe and it was an EX, so it should have been both. Maybe they think it looks better without it, and with all that shit, it's more stuff in the way should you have to work on it(commence honda breaking jokes). Second, they're all unnecessary items. You don't have to have ps, it steers JUST fine without it. AC makes it easier to remove condensation but if you roll the windows down it works fine, and if you're not a pussy you can deal with it in the summer. Gutted cats do make more power, but not on a stock ass NA setup, but on something making power, no cat is definitely a plus. And how many people with hondas do you know that run OBDII unless it's brand new cars?

At the end of the day, you don't have to deal with it so I don't see why you're complaining.
Old 09-17-2009, 09:05 AM
Doodoodc4
mmm babby

Doodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these parts

The Manual steering rack is actually a turn and a half longer than a power steering rack. Just goes to show peoples idiocy for following a honda boy 'mod'.
Old 09-17-2009, 09:05 AM
joenationwide
makes cars dance

joenationwide has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by El Negro
The real question is, why u foamin?
Because if I were to buy another non stock Honda, it seems every car out there for sale has one of these problems.

Its frustrating because I'd have to spend time and $$ to fix the problems, and my point is that I dont see why people made these changes/mods in the first place. There is no good reason for it. It just causes problems.

The only reason you should delete AC or PS, or gut your cat is if you are autoxing competitively at a national level. The only reason you should get a stage III clutch is if you are FI.

Im sorry to be rude and rant about it, but its frustrating.
Old 09-17-2009, 09:06 AM
Vanilla Face
face is vanilla

Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face

- I dont have power steering because it doesnt work

- I dont have a/c because it doesnt work.

-there is a chance i'll have a straight pipe because of a huge hole currently in my exhaust.
Old 09-17-2009, 09:07 AM
jonathanhadjis
Banned

jonathanhadjis

get a life plz
Old 09-17-2009, 09:07 AM
ryanherington
yaaat.

ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington

Originally Posted by Doodoodc4
The Manual steering rack is actually a turn and a half longer than a power steering rack. Just goes to show peoples idiocy for following a honda boy 'mod'.
I had a looped power rack, and went on with my life just fine. The op must just be a weak bitch.
Old 09-17-2009, 09:08 AM
joenationwide
makes cars dance

Originally Posted by Doodoodc4
Manual rack has a slower ratio than a ps rack. So you have to turn the steering wheel more to get the wheels to turn. No help there.

Not bashing people with cars that didn't come with AC or PS. Mine didn't come with PS, I converted it.
Old 09-17-2009, 09:08 AM
ryanherington
yaaat.

Originally Posted by jonathanhadjis
get a life plz
You're the one who needs to get a life. We're not the ones complaining about people doing what they want to THEIR cars. If it doesn't meet your buying criteria then keep looking, it's not rocket science, or is it?
Old 09-17-2009, 09:10 AM
Doodoodc4
mmm babby

Doodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these parts

You didn't understand what I said. It takes longer to turn with more strength being exerted. The power steering rack is faster. Everyone wants to be badass without their power steering, drive a stock car with it and you'll definitely miss it.
Old 09-17-2009, 09:10 AM
joenationwide
makes cars dance

Originally Posted by Kris.Is.Foamin
Are you fucking serious?

PS is for bitches. Hell, my car came with a manual rack, I'd NEVER even think about adding PS.

AC? OLO are you fucking 600 pounds?

Stage 3 clutch? What happen, you got a twig leg?

This will end badly fgt

Edit: come on out to an autocross around here if you're such an awesome driver. I'll show you why a stage eleven clutch and no power steering is awesome.
You aren't making any good arguments, just getting upset.

I'd be happy to come to wherever you autox.

Quick Reply: *RANT* - Dumb Shizz Honda kids do