Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

the Lot

Old 08-23-2005, 11:54 AM
rollinna65
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
rollinna65 has disabled reputation
Default Re: the Lot

Originally Posted by animalmthr
hey since you think your so tough why don't you meet me at the lot and tell it to me, clutch, Big James and everyone esle. I want you to back up that pussy ass mouth and then we'll see who is having fun hanging out. I would enjoy fucking you up and then beating that slow ass car of yours. So both you stop being pussies and show up On Friday at the lot lets say about 10:30pm and we'll talk about all the shit you don't like. Also to let you know I will inform everyone here what happens so that way I can tell them how much of pussies you both are.
That was your problem in the first place, you guys came out talking like you owned the place and told everyone that if they didn't like something to get the fuck out and shit like that. If people didn't want to come listen to your speech they had to get the fuck out too. Then you started talking about how your group of friends would beat some ass if anyone tried to get hard. All of your rules are completely reasonable and I don't have a problem with any of them but you don't own the lot. Don't worry, I won't do any burnouts or try to drive fast in my slow car .
Old 08-23-2005, 12:05 PM
cole
ZOR - WE'RE BACK!

cole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these parts

hey since you think your so tough why don't you meet me at the lot and tell it to me, clutch, Big James and everyone esle. I want you to back up that pussy ass mouth and then we'll see who is having fun hanging out. I would enjoy fucking you up and then beating that slow ass car of yours. So both you stop being pussies and show up On Friday at the lot lets say about 10:30pm and we'll talk about all the shit you don't like. Also to let you know I will inform everyone here what happens so that way I can tell them how much of pussies you both are.

Old 08-23-2005, 12:17 PM
MA-HALF-E
Awesome.

MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E

No one can tell me where I can, and cannot sell crack. I've been pushing out of "Tha Lot" for a couple years now, and all you car guys made my spot hot. I am not happy.
Old 08-23-2005, 12:19 PM
cole
ZOR - WE'RE BACK!

cole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by SignfcntOthr
No one can tell me where I can, and cannot sell crack. I've been pushing out of "Tha Lot" for a couple years now, and all you car guys made my spot hot. I am not happy.

hahaha
Old 08-23-2005, 12:40 PM
keepit88
bearded warrior

keepit88 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by rollinna65
That was your problem in the first place, you guys came out talking like you owned the place and told everyone that if they didn't like something to get the fuck out and shit like that. If people didn't want to come listen to your speech they had to get the fuck out too. Then you started talking about how your group of friends would beat some ass if anyone tried to get hard. All of your rules are completely reasonable and I don't have a problem with any of them but you don't own the lot. Don't worry, I won't do any burnouts or try to drive fast in my slow car .
yeah what he said. decent little speech till all that 'Im tough' talk...
Old 08-23-2005, 12:58 PM
ricanpapi0022
Registered Member

ricanpapi0022 has disabled reputation

lol. This'll be funny when someone gets big on them. Please post what happens on Friday. No need of E-thugs, be about it. Oh yeah someone take pics of whoever it is getting there jaw off the floor.lol
Old 08-23-2005, 01:03 PM
hucking_fostile
cowboy from hell

hucking_fostile has disabled reputation

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, wanna run for the spot?
Old 08-23-2005, 01:29 PM
S2Kuya
teamULTRASPEED

S2Kuya has a reputation beyond reputeS2Kuya has a reputation beyond reputeS2Kuya has a reputation beyond reputeS2Kuya has a reputation beyond reputeS2Kuya has a reputation beyond reputeS2Kuya has a reputation beyond reputeS2Kuya has a reputation beyond reputeS2Kuya has a reputation beyond reputeS2Kuya has a reputation beyond reputeS2Kuya has a reputation beyond repute

just curious as to how old all these people are that joined dragva since 2005?
Old 08-23-2005, 01:42 PM
notsogoodfeline
wharlgarbl

notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline

You're a fucking moron. You're so worried about this "issue" at whatever lame lot you all have secured this time and now you're e thuggin?

god damn.
Old 08-23-2005, 01:51 PM
hucking_fostile
cowboy from hell

hucking_fostile has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by S.Concepts7
just curious as to how old all these people are that joined dragva since 2005?
Common sense tells me to check their profile.

Quick Reply: the Lot