Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

!!757 SPOT COMING IN JUNE (showNtell)!!

Old 03-05-2006, 01:54 AM
HighPSI TSi Guy
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of
Default Re: !!757 SPOT COMING IN JUNE (showNtell)!!

Originally Posted by nothing
Support from the managment at walmart really won't get you anywhere. If the cop wants to be a dick he/she can still kick you out...
legally, they can't. But, then again, when they are making things up as they go, what can we really do.. I was kicked out of a taco bell parking lot once while i was EATING MY FOOD because they said i was loitering? i was a paying customer and was told to leave or be arrested. shitty but the pathetic truth.
Old 03-05-2006, 03:12 AM
FDthreeS
Registered Member

FDthreeS is an unknown quantity at this point

yep hit me up, theEMPGroup@hotmail.com Should have mods on my accord by then.
Old 03-05-2006, 03:28 AM
El Negro
#XV

El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold

I wonder:

1) Do you actually have written permission from the owner (not the occupant) of the lot?
2) Do you have a permit for regular assembly from the city? (you will need one of those, too)
3) Have both been filed with the local polce precinct?

This is what you need to have a legal, regular show in the Commonwealth of Virginia. Without these, you can still be thrown out of a lot, even with verbal permission from the manager on shift.

P.S. - Please explain why DEB_reco and Stormwagon have the same IP address.
Old 03-05-2006, 03:31 AM
El Negro
#XV

El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by HighPSI TSi Guy
legally, they can't. But, then again, when they are making things up as they go, what can we really do.. I was kicked out of a taco bell parking lot once while i was EATING MY FOOD because they said i was loitering? i was a paying customer and was told to leave or be arrested. shitty but the pathetic truth.
If the Taco Bell says you're loitering, you're loitering. That's why they have a dining room. This happens all the time, and yes, technically, once you pay for your food, if you're hanging out in the parking lot, eating or not, you're loitering.

The same, if you buy a pack of cigarettes from 7-11 and you sit outside and smoke them all, you're loitering.
Old 03-05-2006, 03:57 AM
UNCLEBENZ
www.anchor-room.com

UNCLEBENZ has disabled reputation

Once the customers of the Wall Mart complain , just simply even of your presence - it will be all over with. This won't last even a month!

The general consensus is that some of these hideous looking cars (multi colored, big wings & Body kits, funny lights) = young people = immaturity = boisterous + attitude = scary to older crowd = complaining to corporate = end of your meeting spot.

So, the people that work for Wally world (including the management), really have no control over this - money talks! You're not spending any; this makes you the least popular denominator that will be eliminated.
Old 03-05-2006, 04:39 AM
lubedog
GO HOKIES!!

lubedog has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by UNCLEBENZ
Once the customers of the Wall Mart complain , just simply even of your presence - it will be all over with. This won't last even a month!

The general consensus is that some of these hideous looking cars (multi colored, big wings & Body kits, funny lights) = young people = immaturity = boisterous + attitude = scary to older crowd = complaining to corporate = end of your meeting spot.

So, the people that work for Wally world (including the management), really have no control over this - money talks! You're not spending any; this makes you the least popular denominator that will be eliminated.

AMEN
Old 03-05-2006, 04:55 AM
ek9inch
Registered Member

ek9inch is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by StoRmwAgoN
this is a show type event. No burning out, revving engines until ear drums pop type of thing is gonna happen. No drugs, no alchohol, family type gathering.

Keep the scene clean and we won't have any trouble with the "locals".
This is a good thing so lets not ruin it.

hahahahahaha, yeah right , to expect that from the kids in the 757 is asking for to much.
Old 03-05-2006, 05:11 AM
(F-)
you suck, i know it

(F-) (F-) (F-) (F-) (F-) (F-) (F-) (F-) (F-) (F-) (F-)

we should meet at aik
Old 03-05-2006, 05:58 AM
KyleVA
Banned

KyleVA is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by l8apex
we should meet at aik
definitely.
Old 03-05-2006, 06:10 AM
vasponger
Captain night owl

vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger

i just need to stop working weekends so i dont have to put up with yall coming in to race

Quick Reply: !!757 SPOT COMING IN JUNE (showNtell)!!