Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Summit Point Hyperfest 7/5

Old 07-06-2003, 07:07 PM
Mr.2
i probably hate you

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these parts

i dont have video (ran out of battery). but ive got pics. i think ive got some of you looking really good and then a few of you spinning out. i was in the white sleevless shirt. you spun so that you were pointed right at me.

and yes, mike ko. that guys a trip.
Old 07-06-2003, 08:18 PM
MSeunos
TSSSSSSSSSSS

MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos

i didint get to go (f'ing job) and im kinda pised now listening to people talk about it. apparently my crew chilled with the teckademics crew for a little and that really pisses me off cuz thats pretty big to me cuz of video editing and shit. and i really wanted to get a little peek at road racing and drifing and just all that. i feel like ive missed out on way too muchin a day or two. :-( grrrrrrrr.
Old 07-06-2003, 09:53 PM
Mr.2
i probably hate you

Mr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these parts
Default the pics i took with the digi suck.

Old 07-06-2003, 09:56 PM
Mr.2
i probably hate you

Default again, please forgive the quality.

Old 07-06-2003, 10:12 PM
Mr.2
i probably hate you

Old 07-06-2003, 10:23 PM
Mr.2
i probably hate you

Default for ian.

Old 07-07-2003, 09:27 AM
Greaser
Registered Member

Greaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: the pics i took with the digi suck.

Originally posted by Mr.2

hahahaa oops. that run wasnt really fun. DONT CHANGE A SETUP YOU"VE DRIVEN FOR A YEAR THE DAY BEFORE AN EVENT. i shoulda put the crappy tires up front instead of out back. yuck.

you should seen the first one where i kept away from a tire wall, the first corner was picture perfect till i planted the drivers rear in the marbles getting ready for the next corner. marbles=no traction AT ALL.

heheh thanks! new desktop now.
Old 07-07-2003, 09:36 AM
Greaser
Registered Member

Greaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Mr.2
but ive got pics. i think ive got some of you looking really good and then a few of you spinning out. i was in the white sleevless shirt. you spun so that you were pointed right at me.

and yes, mike ko. that guys a trip.

thanks i appreciate the pics! send all of them to me at greased96240@cox.net please

i didnt know that was ian in the volvo. it looked like all he needed was a little more power to get the ass end to stay out. kudos to you man, i wasnt drifting when i was your age.

as for mike ko, yeah hes a trip. shoulda seen him at MIR two weeks ago. he overfilled the oil in his ferrarri and it was smoking everywhere. and he still raced it.
Old 07-07-2003, 10:14 AM
litlekikr

litlekikr is an unknown quantity at this point

where were those picts taken? I was out by the carousel and don't remember seeing those cars. I was alos there on sunday and not sat. They had a white 240 climb the wall entering the carousel and a white integra w/ green decals take out the tire wall just as you come out of the backstretch. The best car drifiting was a turbo 2 rx7 w/ gold rims and a 3g front end. Very nice.
I honestly wasn't that impressed w/ the turn out on sunday. It was a whole hell of a lot less people then i imagined and the cars were pretty cool. The black porsche gt2, VERY SICK!! a viper, cobra, couple of wrx's and the guy that drives the black crx sponsored by JE Import Performance in honda challege, i think his last name was evans. Man, he was raping the field. Hopefully next time i'll be out there and there wil be more people
Old 07-07-2003, 12:29 PM
SilverNB
Girly Car Pilot

SilverNB is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up

Greaser your car is dope, clean and done in good taste

Quick Reply: Summit Point Hyperfest 7/5