Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

2009 Philly Cheesesteak Run!!!! 4/11/09

Old 02-18-2009, 01:19 PM
DonVizMe
green box is back!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud of
Default Re: 2009 Philly Cheesesteak Run!!!! 4/11/09

Originally Posted by TPJ
I've done it before by myself haha. Guess I can't see what the harm in doing it with other people could be.
Normally i wouldnt believe such a atatement. I have known you to do some pretty silly stuff. I have never seen philly, so I would definitely like to go and its a good excuse.
Old 02-18-2009, 01:24 PM
TPJ
sumospeedDOTcom

TPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the rough

I didn't actually make it to Philly, and I wasn't the only person in the car. We got like 30 minutes out, stopped at a mall, somehow happened to run into some random chick the dude I was with knew from MySpace, and then ended up back at her house.

I'd be down to do it though, I've driven for longer distances before just to do it.
Old 02-18-2009, 01:28 PM
DonVizMe
green box is back!

DonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud of

well do you still have my number? Give me a call if you do and I will keep you posted.
Old 02-18-2009, 01:29 PM
TPJ
sumospeedDOTcom

TPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the rough

Negative sir, your number I do not have.
Old 02-18-2009, 09:29 PM
Impulsed7
Registered Member

Impulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these parts

Yeah, so the wifes parents live up there, so this is easy. but this was originally an all bmw thing, so whats all the emphasis on this guy keeping his VW to do this, any cars are welcome...

still 5ish hours for a damn lunch?
Old 02-18-2009, 11:00 PM
RotaryX7
<3

RotaryX7 RotaryX7 RotaryX7 RotaryX7

I would possibly be down
Old 02-18-2009, 11:40 PM
DonVizMe
green box is back!

on over 20 forums. i am sure we will see a good turnout.
Old 02-20-2009, 04:33 PM
Ordie
Mt Dew Amp = Crack

Ordie has a reputation beyond reputeOrdie has a reputation beyond reputeOrdie has a reputation beyond reputeOrdie has a reputation beyond reputeOrdie has a reputation beyond reputeOrdie has a reputation beyond reputeOrdie has a reputation beyond reputeOrdie has a reputation beyond reputeOrdie has a reputation beyond reputeOrdie has a reputation beyond reputeOrdie has a reputation beyond repute

I'd be up for a run... but only if they were going to a different steak place.

Hell, my wifes in Philly right now.. I'll just have her bring me one back.
Old 02-21-2009, 12:03 PM
DonVizMe
green box is back!

Originally Posted by Ordie
I'd be up for a run... but only if they were going to a different steak place.

Hell, my wifes in Philly right now.. I'll just have her bring me one back.
People were talking about going to Genos (sp) instead which I have heard is on the way. So I suppose you could stop wherever you would like. I am just down to go on a cruise.
Old 02-21-2009, 01:20 PM
Ordie
Mt Dew Amp = Crack

Ordie has a reputation beyond reputeOrdie has a reputation beyond reputeOrdie has a reputation beyond reputeOrdie has a reputation beyond reputeOrdie has a reputation beyond reputeOrdie has a reputation beyond reputeOrdie has a reputation beyond reputeOrdie has a reputation beyond reputeOrdie has a reputation beyond reputeOrdie has a reputation beyond reputeOrdie has a reputation beyond repute

Yea I kinda figured that. Never really got into Pats or Genos when I lived in Philly. I liked Lees Hoagie House.. Some people said im crazy because its not a Pats or Genos steak... sorry both are good but people get steaks from there cause of there names, they have been around for a very long time.

Quick Reply: 2009 Philly Cheesesteak Run!!!! 4/11/09