Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

1jzgte swap in sc400 wireing problem! WILL PAY SOMEONE TO FIX

Old 05-25-2012, 08:59 PM
jdms14va
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
jdms14va has disabled reputation
Default Re: 1jzgte swap in sc400 wireing problem! WILL PAY SOMEONE TO FIX

ok so i finally got the car to start but know i am having a problem keeping it running without giving it gas. and when i give it some gas it sputters a little bit then when i stop it tries to cut off. anyone know a possible solution to this ?
Old 05-28-2012, 12:03 PM
ae80siq
Registered member

ae80siq has disabled reputation

faggot

Last edited by ae80siq; 08-02-2012 at 06:07 PM.
Old 06-10-2012, 03:50 PM
HerNameIsSway
Shortbus never came.

HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway

I know what your problem is. You didnt give me the rest of the parts I trekked all the way down there for. Either you lost your phone or you're ignoring my texts. It's Karma.
Old 06-11-2012, 01:15 PM
fourdoors
more whores

fourdoors fourdoors fourdoors fourdoors fourdoors fourdoors fourdoors fourdoors fourdoors fourdoors fourdoors

if you were there why wouldnt you make sure you got all your parts you trekked all the way down for?
Old 06-12-2012, 12:57 PM
jdms14va
Registered Member

yodidnt give me the full amoun t of money for everything for one and two u got a entire swap for $200 idk what your complaing about bro btw i dont have the same phone anymore and also the dude i sold my old sc300 to has the ecu ion that car and he is currently not able to get it becouse he is a in full body cast from getting in a accident
Originally Posted by HerNameIsSway
I know what your problem is. You didnt give me the rest of the parts I trekked all the way down there for. Either you lost your phone or you're ignoring my texts. It's Karma.
Old 06-12-2012, 09:04 PM
HerNameIsSway
Shortbus never came.

HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway

Originally Posted by jdms14va
yodidnt give me the full amoun t of money for everything for one and two u got a entire swap for $200 idk what your complaing about bro btw i dont have the same phone anymore and also the dude i sold my old sc300 to has the ecu ion that car and he is currently not able to get it becouse he is a in full body cast from getting in a accident
I didnt get an entire swap. The agreement was for all of the parts for $200. You didnt give me all of the agreed parts, I didnt give you all of the agreed money. You quite literally stopped responding to me the very next day after I stopped by.

If you had your end of the deal you still needed to hold up, why didnt you find a way to contact me? I did ask if you could ship the rest of the parts. I'm very understanding and was still willing to pay you 100% of the agreed price if you sent the rest of the parts. You know we PM'd on this forum, so you had another option other than to text me if you lost your phone.

Last edited by HerNameIsSway; 06-12-2012 at 09:11 PM.
Old 06-12-2012, 09:09 PM
HerNameIsSway
Shortbus never came.

Originally Posted by fourdoors
if you were there why wouldnt you make sure you got all your parts you trekked all the way down for?
I drove 100+ miles one way after seller agreed everything would be there when I arrive. He was to give me 4 parts. I was to meet his father and not the seller himself. He provided two of the four parts (I really only wanted the other 2 parts I didnt get but seller did not want to part any of the pieces out) and I gave him 75% of the price when I only got 50% of the pieces.

Last edited by HerNameIsSway; 06-12-2012 at 09:14 PM.
Old 06-13-2012, 08:22 AM
Fabrik8
Racetracks

Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8

Originally Posted by jdms14va
btw i dont have the same phone anymore and also the dude i sold my old sc300 to has the ecu ion that car and he is currently not able to get it becouse he is a in full body cast from getting in a accident
I love stuff like this. Every shady parts deal has something about a friend and something really weird that happened to the friend, and how the promised parts can't be delivered because of it. I'm not sure why people can't just get all of their shit back from the four corners of the earth before they put it up for sale.

The friend usually has to take something with him to drive to Missouri to buy his girlfriend a piece of moon rock and won't be back until late July, and he might have to sell the part on the way back home if he doesn't have enough money for gas. Or he had to put it under the jack to get enough ground clearance because he got a flat tire after hitting a particularly tough shelled armadillo because his night blindness gets really bad after too much Red Bull.

I really wonder how people meet friends like this, because I've never had any. Or I've never wanted to be friends with them, I don't know which.

Last edited by Fabrik8; 06-13-2012 at 08:30 AM.
Old 07-11-2012, 03:36 PM
mariolefty1
Registered Member

mariolefty1 has disabled reputation

Contact NTO motorsports they're the best at wiring toyotas they've done 2jz in all types of cars
Old 04-04-2013, 04:46 PM
jdms14va
Registered Member

to finish this rediculious post off..... the parts you were looking for happened to be grabbed by the buyer off my sc300 shell, no i did not give him the parts he was simply grabbing things and taking them with him, all i owed you was a maf and a ecu , and you met my father becouse i was at work and could not get off, there was no " shady" parts of the deal my dad just wasnt capable of finding the parts becouse y sc300 buyer took them with him, as well as my nardi steering wheel and some other things that i NEEDED myself

Quick Reply: 1jzgte swap in sc400 wireing problem! WILL PAY SOMEONE TO FIX