Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Someone's trying to rain on our parade!

Old 03-16-2004, 02:58 PM
MA-HALF-E
Awesome.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E
Default Re: Someone's trying to rain on our parade!

Originally Posted by Topless350z
They're not necessarily complaining about me specifically....the point of the matter is I don't have a leg to stand on from the past. My presence would only add fuel to the fire....thanks for your opinion, though.
I see your point. I'd at least drop in and listen. You never know dude, maybe they would be cool with some kind of arrangement? You know the situation better than I though.
Old 03-16-2004, 03:35 PM
To0C0oL
squad up!!!

To0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud of

offer them a 6 pack.. in fact, i got a few they an have..
Old 03-16-2004, 03:38 PM
BillMW
go topless.

BillMW has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by SignfcntOthr
I see your point. I'd at least drop in and listen. You never know dude, maybe they would be cool with some kind of arrangement? You know the situation better than I though.
Yeah, I can see it now...."THERE HE IS! HE'S THE CULPRIT! BURN HIM AT THE STAKE! CRUCIFY HIM! PULL OUT HIS FINGERNAILS! Hahaha....
Old 03-16-2004, 03:57 PM
ZweetdreamZ
Registered Member

ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ

Well since he doesn't like us parking in the street, just tell me which house it is and I'll park in his driveway. See if he likes that better. Hell we should just have a party in his driveway. FUCK PEOPLES W/ NO LIFE.
Old 03-16-2004, 04:07 PM
MA-HALF-E
Awesome.

MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E

Yeah, I can see it now...."THERE HE IS! HE'S THE CULPRIT! BURN HIM AT THE STAKE! CRUCIFY HIM! PULL OUT HIS FINGERNAILS! Hahaha....
On second thought...maybe you shouldn't go. Sounds like your neighbors suck. Throw a party the day before the new rules apply.
Old 03-16-2004, 04:10 PM
BillMW
go topless.

Now that's the best suggestion yet!!! Party's on!!!!!!!
Old 03-16-2004, 04:38 PM
00lude
"Without Limit"

00lude is an unknown quantity at this point

I know what you're dealing with. My wife and I spent a lot of money on a condo in VB partially because it had lots of on street parking. BBQs were great the first summer. When a few older people moved in they had problems getting out of their driveways (with their giant Cadillacs they can't drive). Long story short, no more on street parking and 24 hr towing. Sucks. Looking for a new place soon and its all due to a few grumpy old people with nothing to do but complain.
Old 03-16-2004, 04:46 PM
BillMW
go topless.

Originally Posted by 00lude
I know what you're dealing with. My wife and I spent a lot of money on a condo in VB partially because it had lots of on street parking. BBQs were great the first summer. When a few older people moved in they had problems getting out of their driveways (with their giant Cadillacs they can't drive). Long story short, no more on street parking and 24 hr towing. Sucks. Looking for a new place soon and its all due to a few grumpy old people with nothing to do but complain.
Sorry to hear that, dude. Here's the kicker with this story...the dude is younger than me, he drives an old Chevy Barracuda, and he has a 2 week old addition to his family. I thought he was cool, but he never gave me a chance to talk it out before he called the cops when nobody was doing anything wrong...just that there were several hot cars on the side of the road and he decides to go nuts. He's an MP and packs and walks his little white mopduster dogs and looks after the neighborhood. Now he's getting carried away with his position on the association sweating the little stuff. Whatever....you know?
Old 03-16-2004, 04:58 PM
shawn22
FUCKIN MAGNETS

shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22

What a fucking fag. That sucks bill, but you KNOW that the night before this goes into effect you're gonna throw the biggest party you've ever had right !!!
Old 03-16-2004, 05:00 PM
GodsOther
Back for more

GodsOther is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry to hear that, dude. Here's the kicker with this story...the dude is younger than me, he drives an old Chevy Barracuda, and he has a 2 week old addition to his family. I thought he was cool, but he never gave me a chance to talk it out before he called the cops when nobody was doing anything wrong...just that there were several hot cars on the side of the road and he decides to go nuts. He's an MP and packs and walks his little white mopduster dogs and looks after the neighborhood. Now he's getting carried away with his position on the association sweating the little stuff. Whatever....you know?
thats wild, I woulda thought you woulda been in 00ludes situation man...

old people Youthanasia? nahhh j/k

Quick Reply: Someone's trying to rain on our parade!