Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Just your everyday bullshit.....

Old 11-02-2004, 06:52 PM
89c-rex
VIP

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
89c-rex is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Just your everyday bullshit.....

kick his ass seabass
Old 11-02-2004, 07:09 PM
gear
Die reinste Bösen.

gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear

dude i would have beat his ass...seriously.
Old 11-02-2004, 07:47 PM
vasponger
Captain night owl

vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger

you got to the TCC ATC building, i think ive seen that car before
Old 11-03-2004, 03:19 AM
Autobahn Bred
Registered Member

Autobahn Bred Autobahn Bred Autobahn Bred Autobahn Bred Autobahn Bred Autobahn Bred Autobahn Bred

hmmm...i woulnt have sold my motor right away until i had his motor. since you did i would have beat his ass right there on the spot. i would have had so much anger built in me like some temporary insanity shit.
Old 11-03-2004, 03:29 AM
iguanagti
Registered Member

iguanagti has disabled reputation

Yeah, I am Kyle's cuz. It's no problem now, it's done with.

I'm at the ATC building on Tues/Thurs from 9:30-10:45

I forgot JB's last name, but he's drives a black rex with euro lights and LS mesh
Old 11-03-2004, 04:26 AM
Focal E46
Jesus bilt my hotrod

Focal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by iguanagti
What's up guys. I'm on my cuz's drag name right now cause my email won't work for me to get my own. I drive a yellow 94 civic with KRON1C plates. But anyway, this is how I got fucked over and over again.

I sold my z6 on here in the middle of Aug. cause my cuz told me that a guy at his work was sellin a 98 LS full swap with 65,000mi for $500. I did what most people would have done and jumped at the chance. I talked to the guy and he said I could get it at the end of the week. It was tuesday, I sold my motor that day. I took it out wednesday. I pretty much just chilled until friday when I was supposed to get the motor. I was so excited to get an awesome motor for so cheap!!! So I talk to the guy I'm gonna get the motor from and he says that it's not ready and I can get it the next week.

He seemed pretty cool so I didn't worry too much about it. I try to get it the next week and he says he has to do some shit and I can't pick it up. So, I get a little upset, but I still try not to worry about it. Then, this goes on for a couple of weeks, it's now the middle of september and I still am motorless. I call this guy and he doesn't pick up his cell phone. I leave him messages and he still doesn't call me back. Finally, I go up to his work (Home Depot on Princess Anne Rd.) and I ask him what the fuck is goin on and how come I can't get the motor. He tells me that it's at Abacus Racing cause the bottom end needs some work. So I go along with it and wait again.

A week goes by and I just go up to Abacus. I ask them about it and they said they've never heard of or seen the guy or his motor. So I go to Home Depot again and see what the deal is. I tell him it's not at Abacus and he insists it is up there. I call them when he's right next to me and they tell him that it's not up there. Then he called them again and went into his break room. He came out and told me that they moved it to Millenium. So, once again I give him the benefit of the doubt and wait some more. I'm pretty chill about it because I like to give everybody a chance to prove that they are reliable. So, I wait again. Finally i go up there again last wednesday (27 Oct) and I ask him what's up. He says he got it back and that he has to put it together and it will be ready on friday. So, I leave and go back up there on friday. Guess what, he tells me he didn't get to finish it and that it will be ready over the weekend.

So I go up there sat. and ask him what the hell is goin on. He says the same bullshit. But he says it will be ready sunday (halloween) for sure and i can pick it up after he gets off work at 7:00. I'm stoked and I head up to Home Depot on sunday at 6:45. I look for him and I can't find him. I look at the parking lot and his car isn't there. I ask one of they ladies working if they knew him and asked if they knew what time he got of work. She said he left at 6:00. I call him on his cell a couple of times and he doesn't pick up. I let him know exactly how fuckin pissed off i was by the messages i left on his phone. So i ask the same lady what time he got to work on monday. She said 10:00. I went up there at 9:30, he was working cause he left an hour early the day before. I asked him what the fuck was goin on and why the hell he didn't call me or anything.

He said "dude, umm, ya know, i was only sellin the motor to get some money, and i don't need any money now, so i'm just gonna keep it". I couldn't even say anything. I just walked away cause I didn't want to fuck that bitch up. I was so pissed. I haven't been that pissed ever since I found out my ex-girlfriend was cheating on me!!!!

But in any case, I'm still out of a motor. I called all my boys up to see if they could hook me up with something. In 5 min. I got a call back from my boy JB and he found me a dx motor for $100. So i'm gonna put that bitch in until I find another ls or something else.

Oh by the way, the dudes name is Collin Roux.
It kinda sucks always givin people the benefit of the doubt. But hey, what can I do now. I guess this just goes to show that your real friends, your boys, your crew, or whatever...they'll help you out when shit gets all fucked up.

P.S. If anybody wants to sell me a ls swap hit me up. 757-748-8066

Maurice

Old 11-03-2004, 06:40 AM
sumospeed.com
Blang Blang

sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com

Originally Posted by iguanagti
Yeah, I am Kyle's cuz. It's no problem now, it's done with.

I'm at the ATC building on Tues/Thurs from 9:30-10:45

I forgot JB's last name, but he's drives a black rex with euro lights and LS mesh
yeah i do know him. went to hellam with me.not suprised he had a motor or knew someone who did that mother fucker is a damn honda genious
Old 11-04-2004, 05:01 AM
iguanagti
Registered Member

iguanagti has disabled reputation

Yeah, I went there too, we chilled with Shea and all them....
Old 11-04-2004, 06:14 AM
chad
no longer a moder8r

chad chad chad chad chad chad chad chad chad chad chad

You never gave him any money, and it sounds like you were so far up his ass about it, that he just got tired of dealing with you, i have bought and sold alot to colin and his friends and never had anything like that occur.
Old 11-04-2004, 07:00 AM
KRON1C
La Cerveza Mas Fina

KRON1C has disabled reputation

I'm not sayin he's not a cool guy, this is just one thing that happened to me. It's all good. It's done with.....

Quick Reply: Just your everyday bullshit.....