Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

OIL LIGHT

Old 02-23-2011, 12:03 PM
Computer_Nerd
superuser

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd
Default Re: OIL LIGHT

WHAT THE FUCK IS A "710" CAP ???
Old 02-23-2011, 12:19 PM
Jenkinsal2
Registered member

Jenkinsal2 Jenkinsal2 Jenkinsal2 Jenkinsal2 Jenkinsal2 Jenkinsal2 Jenkinsal2 Jenkinsal2 Jenkinsal2 Jenkinsal2 Jenkinsal2

YOO SHOULD REPLACE THE RINGS DAWG. PSHH....THESE JACKASSES....
Old 02-23-2011, 01:01 PM
Lord Humongous
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

Originally Posted by 99gsrbholtz
I HAVE A JDM B18C MOTOR. IT IS IN A 99 INTEGRA GS-R. THE OTHER DAY AFTER I STARTED THE CAR THE OIL LIGHT FLASHED ON AND OFF AS IT WAS RUNNING SO I CUT THE CAR OFF. I CHECKED THE OIL IT WAS ABOUT A QUART AND HALF LOW. AFTER I PUT OIL IN HER THE LIGHT WENT AWAY. MY QUESTION IS WILL THIS LIGHT COME ON IF ITS THAT LOW ON OIL OR DO YOU GUYS THINK I MAY BE REPLACING MY OIL PUMP SOON THANKS
1. You also have a problem with your CAPS LOCK key, I'd get that checked out too.
2. Seriously? You were a quart low and you wondered why the light went away when you put oil in the car?
3. I'd be more worried about why your car is burning oil. When was the last time you changed/checked it? My guess is a fucking while ago
Old 02-23-2011, 01:37 PM
unuzual kustum
QUOTES YOUR DUMBASS

unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum

ITS A JOKE JACKASS WHO WOULDNT KNOW THAT I WAS SIMPLY ASKING FOR OPINIONS WETHER OR NOT YOU GUYS TOUGHT I WOULD NEED TO REPLACE MY OIL PUMP. AND FOR THE REST OF YOU JACKASSES THE REASON ITS BURNING A qt OF OIL IN 6 THOUSAND MILES MIGHT BE BCAUSE IM IN IT AND TOO I NEED TO REPLACE THE RINGS BUT NONE OF YOU JACKASSES EVERY MENTIONED THAT
So you don't change your oil every 3,000miles? I'm guessing by that you don't change it at all hence your now apparent motor problem.
Old 02-23-2011, 02:22 PM
DwiZZy
BROSCIENCE

DwiZZy DwiZZy DwiZZy DwiZZy DwiZZy DwiZZy DwiZZy DwiZZy DwiZZy DwiZZy DwiZZy

ITS A JOKE JACKASS WHO WOULDNT KNOW THAT I WAS SIMPLY ASKING FOR OPINIONS WETHER OR NOT YOU GUYS TOUGHT I WOULD NEED TO REPLACE MY OIL PUMP. AND FOR THE REST OF YOU JACKASSES THE REASON ITS BURNING A qt OF OIL IN 6 THOUSAND MILES MIGHT BE BCAUSE IM IN IT AND TOO I NEED TO REPLACE THE RINGS BUT NONE OF YOU JACKASSES EVERY MENTIONED THAT
Your English teacher in school must have shit bricks when you were in her/his class. Your car shouldn't burn that much oil, even if you're dogging the shit out of it. Did you do the swap? or did someone else? I don't understand how you wouldn't know that your Rings or Pistons may be the cause of you burning so much oil unless you really don't know shit about your car.
Old 02-23-2011, 04:38 PM
White Devil
Banned

White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil

You need to pry off the "710" cap carefully with a crowbar, be gentle about it, then pour about a gallon of finely distilled water into the opening.

Cleans it up every time.
Old 02-23-2011, 04:42 PM
nftuatn
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn

Originally Posted by Delbanner
then pour about a gallon of finely distilled water into the opening.

Cleans it up every time.
the original seafoam...works great..
Old 02-23-2011, 06:32 PM
boredom
management

boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom

is this you laugh you lose? has to be.
Old 02-24-2011, 06:47 AM
carowmoto
Registered Member

carowmoto carowmoto carowmoto carowmoto carowmoto carowmoto carowmoto carowmoto carowmoto carowmoto carowmoto

Sounds like its time for a rebuild... and maybe anger management classes?
Old 02-24-2011, 06:56 AM
carowmoto
Registered Member

carowmoto carowmoto carowmoto carowmoto carowmoto carowmoto carowmoto carowmoto carowmoto carowmoto carowmoto

Originally Posted by Daft Punk

Holy shit! I think I peed a little!