Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

the Lot

Old 08-23-2005, 02:05 PM
soulDistortion
Patron

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion
Default Re: the Lot

fuck this shit is gay.

someone post where exactly this piece of shit lot is and let's tell everyone to go there and just completely fuck up there precious "spot"

+10 eProps for the sale of crack products.
Old 08-23-2005, 03:07 PM
Dang Yo
Justa lil 6

Dang Yo is a jewel in the roughDang Yo is a jewel in the roughDang Yo is a jewel in the roughDang Yo is a jewel in the roughDang Yo is a jewel in the rough

better watch out big james, clutch and that other guy might FUCK YOU UP SON lol
Old 08-23-2005, 03:30 PM
Black Nugget
round ii

Black Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond repute

wow.. just wow.

it must really hurt your feelings when everyone leaves at midnight to go to ames and your parking lot is empty
its okay.. you'll still have big james & clutch !!

on a serious note - trying to act all hard core with the "you can carry your ass out of here or get a beat down if you don't want to come listen to my speech or obey our rules" bullshit has got to go.
especially since one of your rules is "no fighting" but you are telling people if they do stupid shit you are going to beat them down - i guess the rules don't apply to the three of you?

also - one of the rules i heard was "no breaking beer bottles against signs". but from what i've understood.. one of your "speech-givers" is the one who was throwing beer bottles around at giant square and hitting the signs.

guess that goes back to the "rules don't apply to you three" thing though

oh well, either way my car is down for the winter. so i'm sure when she is out and about again "YOUR LOT" will be done and i'll be obeying someone elses "rules"

Last edited by Black Nugget; 08-23-2005 at 04:30 PM.
Old 08-23-2005, 03:31 PM
J-DIRTY30
Ghetty Green

J-DIRTY30 J-DIRTY30 J-DIRTY30 J-DIRTY30 J-DIRTY30 J-DIRTY30 J-DIRTY30 J-DIRTY30 J-DIRTY30 J-DIRTY30 J-DIRTY30

i like going to the lot.
Old 08-23-2005, 05:44 PM
dgafNeon88
*DGAF NEON88**

dgafNeon88 has disabled reputation

hmmm....so is somone really going to go up to them on friday night and say something???....
Old 08-23-2005, 06:11 PM
cole
ZOR - WE'RE BACK!

cole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by soulDistortion
fuck this shit is gay.

someone post where exactly this piece of shit lot is and let's tell everyone to go there and just completely fuck up there precious "spot"

+10 eProps for the sale of crack products.

GIANT SQUARE. VIRGINIA BEACH, VA.

ON independence Blvd right past pembroke blvd. Across Independence from Cinema Cafe. Cant miss it. Right After the Hardee's and Red Lobster.
Old 08-23-2005, 06:24 PM
blackout
master debater

blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout

you've got to be kidding me. how does this lot 'belong' to anyone?

this reminds me of a couple years ago, people trying to act like they're going to charge admission to the food lion parking lot on military... yet they are the ones being the dumbasses, and have the slowest cars. i take it this is the case in this situation as well. i wonder if it's even the same people?

true, people need to act like adults to keep a spot from getting blown up, but no one fucking owns the shit. and as for the turnout at ames a couple weeks ago when i was down there, that's even worse. motherfuckers were throwing fucking dodgeballs at each other, it was the most ridiculous shit i've ever seen. it came close to beating the night about 6 years ago with the dude pushing shopping carts around the walmart parking lot on princess anne and lynnhaven, running into an island at about 45 and pushing his oil pan against his crank. i swear at least 90% of you fuckers that go out there need to find something else to do on weekend nights. i'd say go to the clubs, but most of you probably aren't even 18, let alone 21.
Old 08-23-2005, 06:27 PM
Big D
where my killa tape

Big D has disabled reputation

umm i dont know clutch or james, but from the sound of it, its the guys with the firebirds and shit, anyways i remember i used to go out to this alleged "lot" when you guys were still at Petsmart then we came over there and invited you guys to come to our spot and yall were like "naw we're ok here". now your calling this "lot" your spot, hmmm now like i said i dont know either of you but like i was taught, if it smells like shit and looks like shit then its got to be shit, please dont act like that your spot. also at AMES, me and my friends usually pick up all the T-Bell trash and other things left in the parking lot, so as far as im concerned if any spot is anyones i'd like to say that me and my friends own a big piece of the "lots" anyways just my two cents............................................. .Big D P.S. i would gladly come talk to you on fri. considering i share your views on keeping it clean.
Old 08-23-2005, 06:31 PM
Dang Yo
Justa lil 6

Dang Yo is a jewel in the roughDang Yo is a jewel in the roughDang Yo is a jewel in the roughDang Yo is a jewel in the roughDang Yo is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by colexcore
GIANT SQUARE. VIRGINIA BEACH, VA.

ON independence Blvd right past pembroke blvd. Across Independence from Cinema Cafe. Cant miss it. Right After the Hardee's and Red Lobster.
sorry but wrong lot..
Old 08-23-2005, 06:36 PM
cole
ZOR - WE'RE BACK!

cole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by JDM_EF8
sorry but wrong lot..

ok the old ames on vb blvd between lynnhaven and north lynnhaven. there you go.

Quick Reply: the Lot