Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

anybody coming out sat night?

Old 08-25-2005, 11:29 PM
RCR Roscoe
Body In Trunk.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: anybody coming out sat night?

there have a been a few places that have offered up lots for us. Like Loco said wasabi in pictular has TONS OF SPACE and its not like soufsideeee! is another planet or something. Just seems like nobody wants to come unless they arent suposed to be there?!?!? I dont know bout you guys but i dont plan to hit kroger up this weekend I was one of the last cars outta a gate and that was not my idea of fun! What they did afterwards was of much fun as always but not in the cops best interest.

What was really sad was the way people treated the woman takin pics. She represents the people that have more or less tolerated us this long. With the SHIT she got that night i doubt thel ever let people sit there w/o charges. The cops say it like it is. We need to police ourselves at these gatherings. When someone starts bein a jackass we needa stand up and make em stop. Instead whenever someone complains to anyone about bein a general ass (reving burnouts stereo) they get flamed for bitching about it. Thats fucking ignorant. Until the group conducts themselves like mature adults and encourage others to do the same it will continue to be the same BS every weekend.

Dont be part of the problem and raise a bunch of hell and bitching about it. Take action and bitch at the fucktards that cause this problem for us. People Reving engines, Dooin burnouts, Blastin stereos, Fighting, Leaving trash. Have a little respect for businesses whos lots were using and their neighbors and maybe we wont be looked at as such a problem.

Think about it.

Last edited by RCR Roscoe; 08-25-2005 at 11:36 PM.
Old 08-25-2005, 11:42 PM
LOCO
Banned

LOCO is an unknown quantity at this point

we need to do wasabi then. I police it lol.
but for real any lot thaT i have ever started we have always got rid of the morons ourselfs and/or called the cops and had them take care of it. thats why CW20 lasted so long and had such a good thing going.

we have only had a few morons come through wasabi and I dont think the kid in the s2k will EVER be comeing back, I think I scared the shit out of him.
Old 08-25-2005, 11:43 PM
LOCO
Banned

oh and with wasabi, the cops cant kick us out. JJkamikasi runs this shit lol
Old 08-25-2005, 11:46 PM
RCR Roscoe
Body In Trunk.

RCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond repute

Thats an example of mature (hahaha the use of that word) people conducting themselves in a manner where they wont be kicked out.
Old 08-25-2005, 11:49 PM
LOCO
Banned

wow someone called me mature lol.

kid in the s2k comes back though, im whippin his ass in front of everyone lol
Old 08-25-2005, 11:51 PM
RCR Roscoe
Body In Trunk.

Good times. We may roll out to wasabi. the people from wing command are also in support of the gathering.
Old 08-26-2005, 12:38 AM
cobra mike
rice killer

cobra mike will become famous soon enoughcobra mike will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by AL-David
there have a been a few places that have offered up lots for us. Like Loco said wasabi in pictular has TONS OF SPACE and its not like soufsideeee! is another planet or something. Just seems like nobody wants to come unless they arent suposed to be there?!?!? I dont know bout you guys but i dont plan to hit kroger up this weekend I was one of the last cars outta a gate and that was not my idea of fun! What they did afterwards was of much fun as always but not in the cops best interest.

What was really sad was the way people treated the woman takin pics. She represents the people that have more or less tolerated us this long. With the SHIT she got that night i doubt thel ever let people sit there w/o charges. The cops say it like it is. We need to police ourselves at these gatherings. When someone starts bein a jackass we needa stand up and make em stop. Instead whenever someone complains to anyone about bein a general ass (reving burnouts stereo) they get flamed for bitching about it. Thats fucking ignorant. Until the group conducts themselves like mature adults and encourage others to do the same it will continue to be the same BS every weekend.

Dont be part of the problem and raise a bunch of hell and bitching about it. Take action and bitch at the fucktards that cause this problem for us. People Reving engines, Dooin burnouts, Blastin stereos, Fighting, Leaving trash. Have a little respect for businesses whos lots were using and their neighbors and maybe we wont be looked at as such a problem.

Think about it.
amen! very well put
Old 08-26-2005, 06:45 AM
psshhhh
Registered Member

psshhhh has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by FlodaSE-R
I understand there is an issue of insurance for Kroger, but I think having idiots congregate in a parking lot is much safer in the long run then having them run up and down Broad St. racing or acting like overall jackasses. It's a shame there is no where downtown that people can actually gather legally.
Last year, CARRSS were letting people come into there lot. But that changed when every idiot that didnt care started doing doughnuts in the parking lot, leaving trash everywhere, and racing on broad then pulling back in the parking lot. It didnt last long.
Old 08-26-2005, 10:46 AM
SLOW S14
Luis

SLOW S14 SLOW S14 SLOW S14 SLOW S14 SLOW S14 SLOW S14 SLOW S14 SLOW S14 SLOW S14 SLOW S14 SLOW S14

i guess we should really get the wasabit thing rolling ...talked to the subi guys before at wing command....that really is a good parking alot ....if you get hungry there's places all around you to eat at.
Old 08-26-2005, 11:05 AM
jar
It's like that

jar is on a distinguished road

You guys talking about meeting up tonight? What time?

Quick Reply: anybody coming out sat night?