Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

lets discuss newport news

Old 09-09-2007, 02:43 PM
DORKO
Bearded.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DORKO DORKO DORKO DORKO DORKO DORKO DORKO DORKO DORKO DORKO DORKO
Default Re: lets discuss newport news

Originally Posted by vmspionage
A friend of mine lives in Beechmont and he's complained about the gunshots too. Those apartments by the Wawa need to be fucking torched.
i mean if you live in a area where people get shot everynight, and you hear fights, and car alarms, and shit like that, then why do you still live in that area?

move some where else?
Old 09-09-2007, 02:55 PM
I<3Strippers!
+RepCarebearCrew

I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers!

i refuse to go out there anymore, my friends always ask me to go to parties out there and the past 3 someones been shot at
Old 09-09-2007, 02:59 PM
Brock Obama
Srsly.

Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts

You know what's really bad though? Newport News is still nicer than Hampton.
Old 09-09-2007, 03:01 PM
Grease Monkey
Registered member

Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey

The problem is the huge push for urban revitalization. If you tear down all the fucking ghettos, and trailer parks guess where the people move.. Yup.. your neighborhood.

Newport news is a shit hole. Cant' even get a burger from Wendy's without some homeless piece of shit knocking on my window trying to bum money.
Old 09-09-2007, 03:07 PM
SpeedOften
Registered Member

SpeedOften has disabled reputation

My wife is a 1st grade Teacher at Lindenwood Elementary School over in Norfolk.. I Think it was a year ago that they had a driveby at the house acroos the street from the school, and they've had cops run through the halls with guns drawn chasing someone as well as through the playground while kids were out playing... I think it has crossed over the water into Norfolk so VA Beach get ready...

Just two months ago I was in the backyard of a friends house hanging out after a BBQ and we hear gunshots.. two guys shooting at each other out front of an apartment complex across the street.. The cops didn't come for 10 minutes and they were gone within 5 minutes of arriving.
Old 09-09-2007, 03:07 PM
vmspionage
SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI

vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage

Originally Posted by dorko
i mean if you live in a area where people get shot everynight, and you hear fights, and car alarms, and shit like that, then why do you still live in that area?

move some where else?
It's not so bad where I live, but I think he's pretty much stuck because he can't afford to sell in this market.
Old 09-09-2007, 03:09 PM
TrePound
Registered Member

TrePound has disabled reputation

newport news is pretty bad. but i dont think its as bad as yall make itout to be. i never get harassed by bums. yea its gun shots here and there. but i sense some over exaggerating. ive lived here forever btw. stayed in courthouse green. then timberwoods.
i get harrased by bums more in vabeach and norfolk then here. everytime i leave the club, or enter a club over there its a bum askin for money.
but i do think newport news is gettin worse.
Old 09-09-2007, 03:13 PM
Brock Obama
Srsly.

Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by TrePound
newport news is pretty bad. but i dont think its as bad as yall make itout to be. i never get harassed by bums. yea its gun shots here and there. but i sense some over exaggerating. ive lived here forever btw. stayed in courthouse green. then timberwoods.
i get harrased by bums more in vabeach and norfolk then here. everytime i leave the club, or enter a club over there its a bum askin for money.
but i do think newport news is gettin worse.
It has it's areas, just like any other city. I live in City Center and I feel safe and never get harassed for money. Take a drive down Jefferson, past Mercury toward the water after dark though? No thanks...
Old 09-09-2007, 03:15 PM
elambz
<3

elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz

The places I go on that side of the water aren't bad, and I'm gonna stick to only going to those places.
Old 09-09-2007, 03:17 PM
TRYMYZ

TRYMYZ has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by SpeedOften
I think it has crossed over the water into Norfolk so VA Beach get ready...
Its here. Gang Run... I mean Green Run and College Park are bad. Its sad when my little brother comes home and tells everyone how he saw some kid get shot in the back on Level Green (College Park area) as his bus passed by. I could go on and on about that area... But yes Newport News has gone to sh!t too...

Quick Reply: lets discuss newport news