Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Creeds Airstrip: Track Planning

Old 03-06-2006, 11:32 AM
....AJ....
UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ....
Default Re: Creeds Airstrip: Track Planning

Originally Posted by soccerman002
Is someone holding a gun to your head telling you to hit the "post" button? If you don't have anything more to say, then just ignore the thread and go about your business. I haven't always had the best relations with DeepFreeze in the past, but I can at least respect a guy who is making the effort.

I gave him his respect. Are you fucks blind or something? Illiterrate maybe? I don't see the point in reviving an old ass thread unless DEEPFREEZE HIMSELF had info to add. Seeing as though he didn't at the time, I stand by what I posted. And as long as you faggots have something smart to say, I will reply. So there's your encouragement to shut the fuck up.

As for you DeepFreeze for having a 100K pledge, good shit

Just don't come off to me like an ass, when I haven't said anything different than anyone else. Why you chose to get all "gully" with ME is what I didn't get.
Old 03-06-2006, 11:58 AM
MA-HALF-E
Awesome.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E
Default Re: Creeds Airstrip: Track Planning

I give credit to everyone trying to get this idea off the ground. I'm going to close the thread simply because it's an old thread that was brought back for no reason. Do not let his stop you on the way to your goals. If you make a milestone towards a track, or something that you could use help with comes up, please feel free to make a new post.

Good luck with everything.