Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

okay hows the honda scene here?

Old 10-18-2009, 09:06 PM
Js-TM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Js-TM has disabled reputation
Default Re: okay hows the honda scene here?

vadriven is the worse site ever. itts full of fags that think they knoe it all. try www.honda-tech.com
Old 10-18-2009, 10:37 PM
matt621
Ohhh.. Hai Gaiz!

matt621 is a splendid one to beholdmatt621 is a splendid one to beholdmatt621 is a splendid one to beholdmatt621 is a splendid one to beholdmatt621 is a splendid one to beholdmatt621 is a splendid one to beholdmatt621 is a splendid one to beholdmatt621 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Js-TM
vadriven is the worse site ever. itts full of fags that think they knoe it all. try www.honda-tech.com
it is full of fags... we always talk about the daks and the dak touchings.
Old 10-18-2009, 10:40 PM
lowandslowmazda
i love meth

lowandslowmazda has a reputation beyond reputelowandslowmazda has a reputation beyond reputelowandslowmazda has a reputation beyond reputelowandslowmazda has a reputation beyond reputelowandslowmazda has a reputation beyond reputelowandslowmazda has a reputation beyond reputelowandslowmazda has a reputation beyond reputelowandslowmazda has a reputation beyond reputelowandslowmazda has a reputation beyond reputelowandslowmazda has a reputation beyond reputelowandslowmazda has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ej1foo
thats good to know do cause i got some builds planned for shit i cant do myself...well what about bodywork who does good bodywork?
d and l autobody in woodbridge. and 90% of people on here love to dak touch
Old 10-19-2009, 11:18 AM
Twenty5psi
Registered member

Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi

I do know that 'know' is spelled with a 'w' and not an 'e.' If that makes me a fag, then lather my ass with mayo and throw some bologna at it from across the room, fag.
Old 10-19-2009, 11:27 AM
EEK
卐 Walnuts

EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK

Originally Posted by ej1foo
thats good to know do cause i got some builds planned for shit i cant do myself...well what about bodywork who does good bodywork?
D&V Autobody. its costly. but they do the best work in town. ive taken two cars to them, my old Type-R & s2000 both cars looked liked they were never hit and the blending was done really well couldnt even tell.l. The owner post on this site time to time, if not just holler at me i am friends with the guy. Inline it all depends there who you have touch your car over. but honda wise, they are prolly the only local shop i'd go to. I definetly have brian fisher tune my car there. but no one else there.

Last edited by EEK; 10-19-2009 at 11:29 AM.
Old 10-19-2009, 11:32 AM
lowandslowmazda
i love meth

lowandslowmazda has a reputation beyond reputelowandslowmazda has a reputation beyond reputelowandslowmazda has a reputation beyond reputelowandslowmazda has a reputation beyond reputelowandslowmazda has a reputation beyond reputelowandslowmazda has a reputation beyond reputelowandslowmazda has a reputation beyond reputelowandslowmazda has a reputation beyond reputelowandslowmazda has a reputation beyond reputelowandslowmazda has a reputation beyond reputelowandslowmazda has a reputation beyond repute

v-tec for the win crackin v on dem fools na i mean?
Old 10-19-2009, 03:25 PM
g230sport
Registered Member

g230sport is infamous around these partsg230sport is infamous around these partsg230sport is infamous around these partsg230sport is infamous around these partsg230sport is infamous around these partsg230sport is infamous around these partsg230sport is infamous around these partsg230sport is infamous around these partsg230sport is infamous around these partsg230sport is infamous around these partsg230sport is infamous around these parts

what up dude, im into both hondas and mopars. i daily my civic with a home built d16y7. its slow but fun.

shoot me a pm, im down to cruise, meet whatever.

and as far as body work, i work at Dennis Whitestones Automotive Service Garage. he also owns Old Town Autobody, i see the work the body shop does, and i have to say its really good. and out of the 4 or 5 other shops ive been at, ASG does the best work hands down.

just throwin it out there man.

oh and Bill Harris at B&T has that 6 second smallblock avenger. id def give him some money, he hooked me up with my calipers for the barracuda for a good price.
Old 10-20-2009, 03:11 PM
ej1foo
Registered Member

ej1foo has a little shameless behaviour in the past

thats honda tech too but its full of flamers and fkin thieves...its not bad but id rather it be local..but ya i got plans just not the money or time right now..but thanks for all the help with shops and all...but wtf is a dak?
Old 10-20-2009, 03:18 PM
ravenracer
Keeping It Real !!

ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer

Don't come in here trying to trash talk and since your part of this forum your the biggest one of all ain't ya. Right so sftu
Old 10-22-2009, 04:24 PM
yeoldwilt
Registered Member

yeoldwilt has disabled reputation

dude if you need a honda build done let me know. Just shoot me a pm