Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

Women...

Old 12-08-2011, 04:50 PM
Halfrican
I like grape drank

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican
Default Re: Women...

I'm going to start neggin' a lot of people in this thread...

Update: her dad saw it and told me there are no take backs (we're getting married Jan 7th) and just facepalmed for like 10 minutes. Its funny when you are so dumbfounded you can't even get words out. LOL.
Old 12-08-2011, 06:10 PM
dyoungin'
slingshot engage.

dyoungin' dyoungin' dyoungin' dyoungin' dyoungin' dyoungin' dyoungin' dyoungin' dyoungin' dyoungin' dyoungin'

Originally Posted by Halfrican
I'm going to start neggin' a lot of people in this thread...

Update: her dad saw it and told me there are no take backs (we're getting married Jan 7th) and just facepalmed for like 10 minutes. Its funny when you are so dumbfounded you can't even get words out. LOL.
I'll help neg these fools.

At least her Dad (and yourself) kept a cool head- I mean hey, it's just a windshield. Could be worse!
Old 12-08-2011, 06:13 PM
Halfrican
I like grape drank

Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican

Originally Posted by dyoungin'
I'll help neg these fools.

At least her Dad (and yourself) kept a cool head- I mean hey, it's just a windshield. Could be worse!
Lol yeah, her car is a little beat up at the moment. We had to drive from richmond to lynchburg in the blizzard (if you can call it that) last year. Like ahead of the VDOT crews, so the bumper is messed up as well as some steering issues. It'll get some treatment this summer though when I have time.