Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Henrico cracking down on patterson

Old 08-03-2007, 12:31 PM
Computer_Nerd
superuser

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd
Default Re: Henrico cracking down on patterson

Originally Posted by Up_on1
I got pulled over yesterday on my bike off of Gaskins from a cop, said he couldnt see my plate on the bike. No ticket tho.
It's a running joke here at the office, I get pulled over nearly once a week in my red car (first time for going too slowly on Skyline Drive, no front tag, no front tag, no front tag, wanted to know what kind of car, no front tag) and never get a ticket. Not breaking the law or harassment, figure it's just people doing their job to the best of their ability, just like the one that pulled you over.

Last one pulled me in the parking lot of state popo hq for no front tag. My car doesn't require one since it's listed as a specially constructed vehicle, and I politely list the Code (46.2-734-A). Usually get the response, "thanks, didn't know that". When you're polite, respectful, and don't have a chip on your shoulder, cops treat you better.