Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

What's a RICER?

Old 03-29-2004, 10:47 AM
Shive
I Piss Excellence

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Shive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What's a RICER?

Originally Posted by BlawndyCivGal
oh my FUCKING GOD... I can't believe there is another FUCKING thread on this bullshit! WHO CARES?! If YOU like YOUR car, then its straight... I can't believe people are still so damn concerned with what other people think... and by the way, rice is a frame of mind... its not a body kit, its not a wing... its your ATTITUDE rice=jackass and/or dumbass
Yea, I just used to be a little jackass. If I could go back in time, I'd punch myself in the face....
Old 03-29-2004, 10:52 AM
IC x Prince
Registered Member

IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince

please tell me the women on this thread are wearing tight white pants.
Old 03-29-2004, 12:24 PM
Crate
poop

Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate

haha, ACTUALLY. the Term ricer was coined before cars. It was coined by the Harley Motorcycle riders in reference to the guys on import "rice rockets" which was turned into Ricers. Its original use was that of racist roots... aka japanese (and other asian) motorcycle companies.

I forgot when/where i read it, but it was years ago.

FUCK YOU
Old 03-29-2004, 12:37 PM
IC x Prince
Registered Member

IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince

Originally Posted by Crate
haha, ACTUALLY. the Term ricer was coined before cars. It was coined by the Harley Motorcycle riders in reference to the guys on import "rice rockets" which was turned into Ricers. Its original use was that of racist roots... aka japanese (and other asian) motorcycle companies.

I forgot when/where i read it, but it was years ago.

FUCK YOU
yes i agee with this and i too will say fuck you.
Old 03-29-2004, 06:50 PM
minboostS13
midnight motorsports

minboostS13 has disabled reputation

Creed of a ricer.....

I am a ricer.
I will bolt on a very large restricting muffler so that it will be loud, and i will be noticed.
I will put a nonfunctional wing on my trunk lid so that i will have "mad" downforce in my front wheel drive car.
I will paint my hood black with a can of spray paint to trick those V8s into thinking i am fast, and maybe they wont want to embarras me.
I will place a very large 16 inch tach on top of my dashboard and attach a maglite so that i will look cool to all the other ricerseven though i dont drag race.
I promise to pass normal street cars and rev my engine to its detonation point or 4,000RPM whichever comes first.
I promise to do burnouts at import hangouts so that everyone thinks im cool...even when the police show up.
I promise to cut my springs and scrape my exhaust on the ground in hope that i produce enough potholes to really destroy other peoples lowered rides.
I swear to live up to the name ricer, and make my friends proud.
I swear to have enough exhaust noise to wake people in the next state and ruin it for all other import enthusiasts.
And last but not least... I promise to drive down Va Beach Blvd with my makeshift strobelights on as to attract enough attention from the police, that they make halogen illegal.
I am a ricer...this i swear under the lord (in fear of being sued i cannot say "god")
Old 03-29-2004, 09:54 PM
tenblade2001

tenblade2001 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by minboostS13
Creed of a ricer.....

I am a ricer.
I will bolt on a very large restricting muffler so that it will be loud, and i will be noticed.
I will put a nonfunctional wing on my trunk lid so that i will have "mad" downforce in my front wheel drive car.
I will paint my hood black with a can of spray paint to trick those V8s into thinking i am fast, and maybe they wont want to embarras me.
I will place a very large 16 inch tach on top of my dashboard and attach a maglite so that i will look cool to all the other ricerseven though i dont drag race.
I promise to pass normal street cars and rev my engine to its detonation point or 4,000RPM whichever comes first.
I promise to do burnouts at import hangouts so that everyone thinks im cool...even when the police show up.
I promise to cut my springs and scrape my exhaust on the ground in hope that i produce enough potholes to really destroy other peoples lowered rides.
I swear to live up to the name ricer, and make my friends proud.
I swear to have enough exhaust noise to wake people in the next state and ruin it for all other import enthusiasts.
And last but not least... I promise to drive down Va Beach Blvd with my makeshift strobelights on as to attract enough attention from the police, that they make halogen illegal.
I am a ricer...this i swear under the lord (in fear of being sued i cannot say "god")
funny...
You didn't mention the obligatory "Team", "Racing" or "TypeR" stickers...
Perfect example, I am on Brambleton and its full of Friday night traffic. Some guy in a stock civic with a HUGE fartcan exhaust (probably Tenzo, Bomz or some other POS) makes is point to hang on my ass and rev the hell out of his car.... like we're going to run on a crowded, cop filled street.
To me, a ricer isn't so much the mods on the car as much as the mentality behind the wheel.
Old 03-30-2004, 04:36 PM
minboostS13
midnight motorsports

minboostS13 has disabled reputation

sorry i forgot the "badges" ...but youre right about the menatlity...i totally agree.
Old 03-30-2004, 05:03 PM
†Specter†
squeegee my fiji

†Specter† †Specter† †Specter†

Originally Posted by Red Hot EX
I know I was. Luckily it was only for about a month or so. Then I met WYT R1CE and he saved me from the dark side.....

hahaha poor focal X. that car is straight outta a nitemare.

j/p its got potential....somewhere.
Old 03-30-2004, 05:18 PM
Shive
I Piss Excellence

Shive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by †Specter†
hahaha poor focal X. that car is straight outta a nitemare.

j/p its got potential....somewhere.
You haven't seen the car he's been driving lately.....
Old 03-30-2004, 05:19 PM
WillsH22Accord
l

WillsH22Accord is an unknown quantity at this point

my car is rice