Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Might have some rooms for rent on shore drive!!!!! gated community over looking bay

Old 07-25-2009, 11:48 AM
UrGrlGveMeDkBrn
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn
Default Might have some rooms for rent on shore drive!!!!! gated community over looking bay

I have a friend that is leaving for FL and her place will be for rent. Its is a 3br 2 bath. Its is located on shore drive. I told her that I might be interested in getting it if I could find some roommates. First off this place is very nice and will need to be taken care of, and Like I said it is in a gated community and upper class. So if you are a clown that likes trouble dont even reply. Rent will be 475 pp(unless you are a girl and can give up the pussy 3 times a mo. and you are std free and then your rent will be neg. depending on your weight) and utility's will be split 3 ways.

Need not reply if:

* You have a full time gf that wants to stay every night.A couple(2) nights a week is fine but you know what they say, 3 is company 4 is a crowd. And bills are split 3 ways not 4. You get the point

* You are sloppy!!!!!!!!!! After a hard days day work no one wants to come home to a bunch of stinky dishes and shit everywhere that have been in there for a week. You get the point

* If you are a smoker!!!!!!!I could give a shit less if you want to smoke outside but inside will be a smoke free. You get the idea

*If you think this will be a party house! I left school a long time ago!

The bottom line is if you cant be respectful don't even reply! You will just be wasting your and our time. I am the most laid back person you will ever meet and I am looking for the same. All I ask is to respect me and the other roomie . PM me for more details if you want some more info.

Last edited by UrGrlGveMeDkBrn; 07-25-2009 at 11:59 AM.
Old 07-25-2009, 12:15 PM
fish
NUMBER4

fish fish fish fish fish fish fish fish fish fish fish
Default Re: Might have some rooms for rent on shore drive!!!!! gated community over looking

Is this the place that's right at Great Neck and Shore Drive?
Old 07-25-2009, 12:33 PM
ufctapout
MARK IT ZERO

ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout
Default Re: Might have some rooms for rent on shore drive!!!!! gated community over looking

Originally Posted by fish
Shorebreak Pizza?
Old 07-25-2009, 12:42 PM
all4sr's
FACK YER ESS PEE OHH

all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's

Originally Posted by ufctapout
Shorebreak Pizza?
Marina Shores
Old 07-25-2009, 12:44 PM
UrGrlGveMeDkBrn
Banned

UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn

Originally Posted by fish
No its on the chicks beach side
Old 07-25-2009, 01:04 PM
ufctapout
MARK IT ZERO

ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout

I lived by the Lesnar Bridge right in back of that Starbuck's in the condosand I loved Chick's Beach. Awesome area full of awesome people.