Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

Anyone have experience replacing Accord rear disk rotors?

Old 04-11-2003, 06:54 AM
FlipLegend
Gone.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these parts
Default Anyone have experience replacing Accord rear disk rotors?

A friend of mine needs to get her rear rotors replaced and I offered to help her. She has a 00 Accord Sedan 4cyl. with 4 wheel disks.
Old 04-11-2003, 07:03 AM
JasonVT

JasonVT is an unknown quantity at this point

you offered to help, yet you dont know how to do it?
Old 04-11-2003, 08:27 AM
FlipLegend
Gone.

FlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these parts

Originally posted by JasonVT
you offered to help, yet you dont know how to do it?
I thought it would be similar to replacing civic/integra disks but from researching some accord forums, I might have to take the axle nut off in order to get the rotor off. I just need a little confirmation form accord owners.
Old 04-11-2003, 09:29 AM
Skywalker
Atheist.

Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker

Mark could figure it out. He's doing a brake job on a 240SX this weekend. He's been doing nothing but brake work for the past month.
Old 04-11-2003, 10:36 AM
FlipLegend
Gone.

Did he fix his power steering yet? I'm sure if I locked up the ABS, I could get Mark to help me with that.LOL.
Old 04-11-2003, 11:18 AM
Skywalker
Atheist.

Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker

No, I don't think he's gonna bother w/ the power steering or anything major.
Old 04-11-2003, 11:54 AM
FlipLegend
Gone.

I hope he gets that 240sx, that would be schweet! I'll holla at you later Sky.