Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Help me find a hotel...

Old 07-22-2007, 08:33 AM
VanillaThrilla
wub wub wub wub

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla
Default Help me find a hotel...

As I've said a hundred times, I'm finally coming back to Virginia Beach.. I'll be heading down Monday afternoon/evening, and depending on my accomodations, I'll be leaving after the show (Warped) on Tuesday and heading back, or (preferably) staying Tuesday night and leaving on Wednesday to head back to Roanoke.

I've been trying to find a hotel that's not a 30+ minute drive to the amphitheater, and all I'm finding are like $200+/night hotel rooms. Most of them are considerably more than that. My girl will be with me... and we want a decent place, but I can't break the bank right now on a room for a night or two. Can anyone suggest a good place to stay relatively local to the amphitheater? Ideally, $150/night or less would be fantastic. I stayed at the fucking Hilton in Washington D.C. for like $88 + tax just last weekend. VB is expensive! lol