Notices
Events Look here for all and any upcoming events that you can attend.

Take my spot FATT @ Summit Point, WV 8/15/08

Old 07-08-2008, 08:24 AM
supradealz
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
supradealz is infamous around these partssupradealz is infamous around these partssupradealz is infamous around these partssupradealz is infamous around these partssupradealz is infamous around these partssupradealz is infamous around these partssupradealz is infamous around these partssupradealz is infamous around these partssupradealz is infamous around these partssupradealz is infamous around these partssupradealz is infamous around these parts
Default Take my spot FATT @ Summit Point, WV 8/15/08

I'm signed up, cost is $250 but a wedding came up. Come on, I planned my event first! I already rescheduled previously so I cannot reschedule. Usually FATT sells out well in advance.

You can have my spot for $175!!! Huge discount!!! As we get closer I will raise the price as it sells out early.

Its for Novice Group, basically if you are not signed off as Solo then you can attend. For you newbies, its a full day at the track on the Summit Point Main course, not the smaller & slower Shenandoah. You get a LOT of track time. No experience required, you get a ride along instructor. Or if you have experience you HAVE to go through FATT Novice and get signed off before you can run SOLO groups. So might as well go and get signed off then you can run SOLO days.

If you are interested, email me at supradealz@gmail.com
You can verify with Summit Point that the spot is available to transfer then you can paypal me and get the spot.
Old 07-19-2008, 09:26 AM
ocase
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ocase is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Take my spot FATT @ Summit Point, WV 8/15/08

damn i wish i had the money right now