Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

GMU places to rent for fall semester?

Old 03-19-2009, 04:23 PM
Ruger Dooger
where are my balls!?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ruger Dooger Ruger Dooger Ruger Dooger Ruger Dooger Ruger Dooger Ruger Dooger Ruger Dooger Ruger Dooger Ruger Dooger Ruger Dooger Ruger Dooger
Default GMU places to rent for fall semester?

I'm going to George Mason Uni in the fall and I am looking for a room to rent that is close to the fairfax campus. I can move in August. I'm just looking at whats out there right now and if anyone is looking for a roommate, I'm 22, non smoker (both kinds), drink occasionally. Not a party animal but can hang out and have a good time.

Thanks
Old 03-19-2009, 05:48 PM
ISpimpin
Quick Shifts

ISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: GMU places to rent for fall semester?

Hey... I am in the same situation as you, same type of personality as well.aa

(no homo)
Old 03-19-2009, 08:24 PM
Kim Jong Illin

Kim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud of

dude live on campus.
Old 03-20-2009, 05:06 AM
ISpimpin
Quick Shifts

ISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by racist
dude live on campus.
That even possible for anyone but freshman?
Old 03-20-2009, 05:20 AM
Newbsauce
1.6L Elitist

Newbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by ISpimpin
That even possible for anyone but freshman?
Yes. Student Apartments, and the place over by Presidents Park. Also makes it easier to pull freshman ass on a whim.
Old 03-20-2009, 05:28 AM
intialEK4
funkbishes gethoney!

intialEK4 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

yo my moms gettin remarried and moving to canada.

this leaves me with 2 rooms available for rent. im still debating if im moving out or not...but just in case:

2 rooms (one bigger than the other) in a townhouse in Falls Church
share bathroom with other room
wireless internet & cable tv
(not sure about pricing but will be around 500-550)

I go to mason to and it takes me about 15-20 mins to get there without traffic...

i guess if you're interested i can figure out a lil more about pricing and what not
Old 03-20-2009, 06:16 AM
Kim Jong Illin

Kim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud of

you can live in the new buildings.