Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

CCVT Meeting Tonight, CAV vs CCVT info

Old 11-06-2003, 01:26 AM
Viperenvy
Drive it like a bus!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Viperenvy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default CCVT Meeting Tonight, CAV vs CCVT info

Tonight we set up all the CAV vs CCVT challenge information and time tables for the event that day. PLEASE PLEASE go to the dinner before at Famous A's (posted earlier in the week) and come to the meeting!!! I have your tickets and I have extras!!! If you want to go and didn't buy a ticket or couldn't make it your in luck. I only have a few so be sure to get your ticket tonight in Johnston Student Center Room 100. Those who couldn't buy tickets in advance or tomorrow night you can still get them at the gate on Sunday but not buying our extras hurts the club!! So come to the meeting and I'll let you know how to buy tickets at the gate if we sell out all the extras. If you want to race and you still haven't joined or paid dues this is your final warning.

The timeline for the CAV vs CCVT challenge will be posted after the meeting and not before. The schedule for sunday has already been set and will be released tomorrow night along with all other details.