Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

bad week for me

Old 08-30-2003, 08:34 AM
ken
UTRASP33D

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ken ken ken ken ken ken ken ken ken ken ken

yesterday at odu a friend of mine locked his keys in his car, so i went there while he was at work and broke into the car with a coat hanger. i broke into the car in the parking deck under construction, right under a camera. and no one said anything. you figure all the people walking by would said something. or security... but no
Old 08-30-2003, 11:49 AM
MA-HALF-E
Awesome.

MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E

Two years ago someone totalled some kids car in the parking lot, and drove off. I wonder if they ever found them. I barely go to ODU anymore, and my front bumper still got hit during the 4 hours a week I'm there...
Old 08-30-2003, 12:13 PM
Lord_Vegeta
R U SeRiOUS?

Lord_Vegeta Lord_Vegeta Lord_Vegeta Lord_Vegeta Lord_Vegeta Lord_Vegeta Lord_Vegeta Lord_Vegeta Lord_Vegeta Lord_Vegeta Lord_Vegeta

Dang I didnt know ODU was that baadd!
Old 08-30-2003, 12:53 PM
lolololol
registered derp

lolololol has disabled reputation

Originally posted by SignfcntOthr
Two years ago someone totalled some kids car in the parking lot, and drove off. I wonder if they ever found them. I barely go to ODU anymore, and my front bumper still got hit during the 4 hours a week I'm there...
so would those be bettin odds??? cause that sucks dude.
Old 08-30-2003, 07:53 PM
sebassttiann
visuallyinklined.com

sebassttiann is a jewel in the roughsebassttiann is a jewel in the roughsebassttiann is a jewel in the rough

oh yeah and that number that got left on my windshield NOBODY IS PICKING UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Old 08-31-2003, 03:02 PM
sebassttiann
visuallyinklined.com

sebassttiann is a jewel in the roughsebassttiann is a jewel in the roughsebassttiann is a jewel in the rough

ok i got somebody to pick up and this is how it went "hey is this the person who...... CLICK" so this means WAR if anybody happens to hear of anyone(might be a girl a girl is who hung up on me) that is talking about how she hit a grey pimped truck or if you know this person be a good person hook me up and let me know this is to all ODU peeps or anyone else who just is connected like that. i aint trying to run her over or stalk the person just get this shit taken care of i mean why you gone put ya number on my car and then ignore me so i am gonna do some thangs and maybe find this person but if you can be cool and help me out if ya can thanks
Old 08-31-2003, 06:47 PM
turbotalon95
Registered Member

turbotalon95 is an unknown quantity at this point

I hate to say it, but go to the police. They can look up the phone number and see who's number it is and where they live. Hell you might really be able to fuck him/her over and press charges, if they will not talk to you.
Old 08-31-2003, 06:49 PM
sebassttiann
visuallyinklined.com

yeah i thought about it and am on the verge of doing it cant let this happen i am ruthless when it comes to the whip hopefully the number is a real number cause if somebody hit the car then gave a number to say one of his/her friends then i am sorta fucked
Old 08-31-2003, 07:23 PM
blah
Drink Up, Chumps

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Originally posted by sebassttiann
yeah i thought about it and am on the verge of doing it cant let this happen i am ruthless when it comes to the whip hopefully the number is a real number cause if somebody hit the car then gave a number to say one of his/her friends then i am sorta fucked
Yeah, you definately need to take it to the police. I say go to the campus police, whom are Norfolk cops, and explain the situation. Most of them around campus that I have talked to have been real cool about stuff. Good luck with the situation.

Post up the phone number b/c if it is local then someone will know the first three numbers and you'll have a vague idea of where the buttfucker lives.