Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Inspection needed bad

Old 10-19-2004, 09:30 PM
Carter
nannerpus, nannerpus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Carter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Inspection needed bad

you asked for illegal help. I know a place as well, but they won't pass you with bad tires, sorry. that's 1 thing that you need.
Old 10-19-2004, 10:29 PM
lookatmy6
Registered Member

lookatmy6 is an unknown quantity at this point

serious question. would you fail inspection for no front plate and 5% window tint? thats the only two things illegal on my car and my inspection expired 4 - 04 lol.
Old 10-19-2004, 10:31 PM
Carter
nannerpus, nannerpus

Carter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by lookatmy6
serious question. would you fail inspection for no front plate and 5% window tint? thats the only two things illegal on my car and my inspection expired 4 - 04 lol.
no and no. go get an inspection.
Old 10-20-2004, 04:07 AM
Focal E46
Jesus bilt my hotrod

Focal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these parts

Used tires are like $15 a pop. Go on the corner and suck your tire money out.
Old 10-20-2004, 04:15 AM
HatefulMechanic
The Pro to call.

HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic

Originally Posted by heartagram
Does anyone know where I can find a hookup on an inspection. Due this month and I know it won't pass. Bad tires and no cat. PM if anyone can help.

how come you cant get an inspection with that?

you'll get the fuck rejected out of ya, which you should, but they cant deny you an inspection.

GHOSTBUSTERS!
Old 10-20-2004, 05:37 AM
Breezy
Registered Member

Breezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by JBub
And I'm an English teacher.
I hate the fuckin' grammer police on drag, seriously... I would probably hate you just as much for bein' one, but your avatar saved you. I love you. lol
Old 10-20-2004, 05:39 AM
Breezy
Registered Member

Breezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Focal X
Used tires are like $15 a pop. Go on the corner and suck your tire money out.
Hahahaha!

Well as for the front plate and the tint, if you're wondering what is inspected go to one of the inspection stations and look at that big board they have with a list of everything they inspect. They cant inspect something not on that list.
Old 10-20-2004, 06:40 AM
Focal E46
Jesus bilt my hotrod

Focal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these parts

True there is a list. If you have a really sexy girlfriend, have her wear really skimply clothes, no bra and high heels. I guarentee no matter whats wrong, she can have your car passed.
Old 10-20-2004, 10:24 AM
JBub
It's Duck Season

JBub JBub JBub JBub JBub JBub JBub JBub JBub JBub JBub

Originally Posted by Un4given
I hate the fuckin' grammer police on drag, seriously... I would probably hate you just as much for bein' one, but your avatar saved you. I love you. lol
You think I give two shits about who likes me on here? Let alone someone who's been registered for a mere six months? The fact is that I really do hate you just from some of the dumb shit you post here. I'm actually insulted that you may possibly favor the same beer as myself.

I don't love you. Please never talk directly to me again.
Old 10-20-2004, 10:43 AM
lookatmy6
Registered Member

lookatmy6 is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks for the answers carter. out the door to goto the shop now.