Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Need to use a lift

Old 04-11-2006, 03:12 PM
HMBeaty
HM-8404

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud of
Default Need to use a lift

Anyone in the VA Beach area have a lift I can use/rent for a day? Need to do a bit of work under my car. If you or anyone you know has a shop I can use a lift for for a couple hours, let me know and if they want me to pay, let me know that too.
Old 04-11-2006, 05:46 PM
DOHC crx VTEC
Banned

DOHC crx VTEC is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Need to use a lift

If you can, Go to the base. They have a "hobby shop" that has lift's and what not plus tools you can use for a certain Fee..
Old 04-11-2006, 05:48 PM
NEO_WRX
Japanese Disease

NEO_WRX NEO_WRX NEO_WRX NEO_WRX NEO_WRX NEO_WRX NEO_WRX NEO_WRX NEO_WRX NEO_WRX NEO_WRX

if you can't get on base, i'm trying to use a lift for a few things on my car aswell.

if your willing to throw in some gas money and help split the cost of the lift i could get use both on base.
Old 04-12-2006, 06:20 AM
HMBeaty
HM-8404

HMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud of

bump, and NEO WRX, I may take your offer. How exactly would I get on base though?
Old 04-15-2006, 02:02 PM
HMBeaty
HM-8404

BUMP
Old 04-15-2006, 02:23 PM
NEO_WRX
Japanese Disease

NEO_WRX NEO_WRX NEO_WRX NEO_WRX NEO_WRX NEO_WRX NEO_WRX NEO_WRX NEO_WRX NEO_WRX NEO_WRX

Originally Posted by CSAEP
bump, and NEO WRX, I may take your offer. How exactly would I get on base though?
we could just ride in your car, i show them my ID and just tell them that your with me and we are going to the hobby shop. You would be my responsibility though, so if you do something suspicious or stupid it would come back on me
Old 04-15-2006, 03:10 PM
cole
ZOR - WE'RE BACK!

cole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these parts

parts house rents out their lifts for $100 a day